Part 18

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

The rest of the day passed so quickly. Laya and Jai prepared for the trip. Tina's father came and explained them the new plan.

Tina's father: "Yes so we will do it..., ah Jai come with me. Undercover ! you can come with me to shopping mall. There you can buy things that you need for the trip. Laya do you need something? "
Laya: "No thanks."
Tina's father: "Then I'll go with Jai. He'll be back in about one hour. "
Laya: "What if something happens?"
Tina's father: "We are going with 4 security guards. He will change his style. He'll be back for sure. Don't worry, I won't kidnap him. "He laughed.

Laya and Jai laughed too. Tina's father took Jai and they went out. Laya got the suitcases ready. After then she did something for dinner. She prepared food for dinner. Suddenly Karan was sitting in the living room. Laya stood in shock. She was holding a plate of cooked vegetables in her hand. The plate fell off. You could see the shock and fear on her eyes.

Karan: "What a shame! What should I eat now? "
Laya: "How did you get in here?"
Karan: "Just as Jai came into my house and kidnapped you. So not difficult! "
Laya: "Karan ... I ..."
Karan: "Sit down. Come on ... don't worry ... your husband just wants to talk to you! Sit down ... "
...
Karan: "Laya! Sit down! "
Laya: "Security ..."
Karan: "Sit down or something bad will happen!"

Laya sat down.

Karan: "So, here are some photos ... and videos ... we don't need to waste time on videos. But you can also watch the videos ... later "
Laya: "What's that supposed to be?"
Karan: "If you leave tomorrow. Then unfortunately I have to hurt Jai ..... "

He showed a photo.

Karan: "Oh how cute. We could have a baby like him. But you didn't want it. Sure you still do not want it. So, if you travel to Europe with Jai tomorrow, I'll kill his son! Oh Without thinking! I'm soo sad but what shall I do yaaa?!?"
Laya: "You can't do that ...!"
Karan: "Do you want to know whether I can do it or not? Then fly to Europe tomorrow. I'm not going to spend my time flying after you ... I'll hire a nurse to kill his son ... and that's not all...sweetheart ... In Europe you won't be able to do anything because Jai's father-in-law will also die... oh what a shame! "
Laya: "You're lying ... You can just take me with you. Why should you kill people so that I don't run away! "
Karan: "You are Right. I can take you home now ... at that moment. But I don't want Jai to come back and take you with him again. This back and forth ... you should come to me voluntarily and finally forget Jai! I don't want to kill people, but you're making me like... Listen. You will argue with Jai and come back to me. You will do anything to make him think you don't want him anymore!! And then you will forget him! You will spend your life with me. Otherwise I will kill every single person in your and in his life ... for every single day you will contribute to the fact that someone dies! "
Laya: "Karan ... Please!"
Karan: "Laya you have Time until tomorrow. Jai and freedom include human life or Karan and Jai's safe life. Laya, when you leave, then his son, then his father-in-law, then your mother, then your father hmm thereafter no plan, his aunt .... his uncles ... I'll kill every people in your life and finally bingooooooooooo! I will kill him too Hahahaha. Or should I kill him after his father-in-law. At least, he will experience the pain of losing a child... I'm thinking about it."....

Karan gave a note.

Karan: "Here is my number! Call me tomorrow. When you've made up your mind Even if you fly away, please let me know. Maybe I'll come to say goodbye." He grinned! „Ah, here are more photos ... take a look at all of them. It will help you in your decision. You can see who will die for you."

Karan went out. Laya was sitting on the couch. She cried and cried. She took the pictures that were on the table. Looked at each one of them. She already knew the decision. But it was very, very difficult for her. She cried for many minutes. Then she went to the bathroom. Got ready, cleaned up everything and went to the kitchen. There she was waiting for Jai while Karan called Tina's father!