Part 22

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

The day of the birth was approaching. Laya often had to go to the check ups. Every time she missed Jai without knowing it.

However, one week before the birth day, she went to hospital because she had mild pain... There she saw Jai. Jai was very surprised. He thought he was dreaming again. Laya, however, was happy, although she knew that if Karan did know this, he would kill Jai. Karan never wanted to see Jai again. No more near Laya!

Laya looked at him with a small smile and a fearful but hopeful eye. He was still angry to her. Most of all, she was pregnant too. That irritated him even more. He turned and wanted to go to the treatment room.

Laya: "Jai ?!"

Jai ignored her.

Laya: "Jai?"
Jai: "What can I do for you?"
Laya: "Jai, can you please hear me?"
Jai: "You have to talk another doctor for that, because I have a treatment . Don't have time you. I am sorry .. May Can I go?.. Thanks"
Laya: "I know, I hurt you but..."

Jai went to the treatment room without to listen her. That hurt her deeply but she knew that it was her own fault. And it was also good so.

Jai went to his treatment room and Laya to another. It was late afternoon when she came out of treatment. At the exit she saw Jai again. This time she went without looking at him. Suddenly Jai pulled Laya to him. On her upper arms.

Jai: "Laya, come with me."
Laya:"What? Jai ?? Your hurting me? Jai?!"

Laya was very surprised.

Laya: "Where we go?"
Jai: "Just come!"

He pulled her with him. He dragged her into the car. Slammed the door and drove. Laya was scary even though she trusted Jai more than herself. Jai drove the car as fast as possible.

Laya: "Jai ... Jai?"
Jai: "Ssshhhhh!"
Laya:"Jai? Please ... let me know where we are driving ?"

He drove her in a remote place.
Jai stopped the car and looked at Laya. He looked at her for a long time without saying anything. She was crying and irritated. What was going on... this was the question on her mind.

Laya: "Jai? Jai, what's going on? "
Jai: "Tell me?"
Laya: "What? What shall I tell you? What do you want to know?"
Jai: "What's really going on? Why are you pregnant? Who is the dad? I do not get it! What are you doing here? Where do you live? And and and?"

Laya: "Jai, it's like so how I wrote it to you at that time....."
Jai: "And the baby?"

Laya thought and thought. She decided to protect Jai so she said:

Laya: "Karan ... I am pregnant by Karan.  He is the dad of my baby! I've decided to give him a second chance.... we are living here because we love Goa!"
Jai: "Hahahah so have you been kidding me? You left me for a bas**** who locked you up? Who hit you? Who did you so many bad things ?? I don't believe you! "

Jai went back and forth. He was desperate and very angry. He snatched her again. Pulled her to him. Both faces were opposite.

Jai: "Tell me the truth! Is he blackmailing you? Maybe with my life? Do you want to protect me? ... "

....
Jai: "Laya! say it! Say something! Say that you are joking, that you want to protect me....! Laya! Say something !"

He was very angry!

Laya: "No Jai! I gave my husband a second chance! ... I'm sorry. My feelings were real. I never fooled you. But it wasn't right. You do not deserve me! You deserve a better woman! And I don't deserve your love and you either! "
Jai: "May I decide? I will never love anyone the way I loved you! "
Laya: "I want to go home .. are you driving me?" Laya cried. She had to act like that. She was afraid that if Jai knew, he would try to kill Karan ... and Karan him too ... and if something happened to Jai, she could never forgive herself. She couldn't have imagined life without him either. So she lied. She wanted to protect him for that she sacrificed her freedom and her love!