Part 6

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
.........................................................
Laya's brother and some friends came into the room the night before. They took Laya with them. Pulled her hair. Then they drove back home. At home, Laya was beaten by her father. He hit her several times. She was in her room with no food or water!

In the evening the father came to her room.

Laya's father asked her many questions. She answered shyly.

The father: "Did you marry him? Did you both sleep in the same room? "
Laya knew that if she said yes, her father would kill her. And not only her but also Jai. So she said quietly, "No, that was my room and we are not married. We worked to save for the wedding. "
Father: "hmm okey sleep now. Tomorrow is a big day for you. Tomorrow is your wedding! Hahaha with Karan. He still wants to marry you. "

The dad went to the door:" Ah and... Should the wedding doesn't take place tomorrow ..., because you are running away or because Jai is coming or or or ... then I do not only killing you both...no no no... I will kill your mother too. She could not teach you respect and honor! "

Laya was stunned. His father also wanted to kill her mother if the wedding doesn't take place tomorrow. So she had to marry him. She had no other option. Therefore, she was also very sad. She didn't want everyone to suffer because of her.

The next day was the wedding day.
Everything started early. The father wanted everything to be over quickly before anything happened.

Laya put on her wedding dress and was preparing. With watery eyes, she went down to start the wedding ceremony.

She sat down. The priest started the ceremony. Everything went so quickly for Laya. During the ceremony, she heard Jai's voice.

Jai: "Layaaaaaaaa! No! Do not do it !"

Laya saw Jai. He stood there with tears. Laya looked at him too. With guilty and watery eyes.

Laya: "Sorry Jai. Sorry! I'm really sorry! "She whispered.

At that moment, the cousins ​​and other family members came and hit Jai. Multiple times. Laya looked at her father questioningly. The father commanded those who beat him to just hold Jai and take him to another place. Nothing should happen to him. So his hands were tied and his eyes were covered with a scarf.

Jai shouted, "Laya, please. Don't marry him. I love you!"

Jai was taken away and the wedding ceremony continued.