Part 14

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

With Laya, time stood still. It was nothing like it should to be. The times went very fast. Tina and Jai had no contact with Laya and Karan. The both moved and left no number or any information. Jai felt very bad. He had promised Laya to be with her when she needed help. And now it's no longer possible. Jai didn't have time to look for her. His wife was pregnant and during her pregnancy they learned that Tina has cancer.

It was a lot for Jai. He felt guilty and was very busy with his wife. His wife refused to treat her. She really wanted the child. The months passed and the day was came where the birth began. But Tina was very weak. She was finished. Jai drove her to the hospital. Tina was taken to the a room. She couldn't give a normally birth because she was very weak. They wanted to do caesarean because the doctors found their situation very critical.

Jai spoke to the doctor.

Doctor: "Jai. The child is born 2 months early. And Tina is at the end of her power. I cannot guarantee that she can go home alive and well. I will take them to the intensive care unit after birth. The child takes a little time anyway because she is born prematurely and Tina needs treatment. Her cancer is in the end station but she should get some strength for the child! "
Jai: "oooof Okey. She'll reject it but let's do it this way! "
Doctor: "I will wheedle her to do it.
She must be strong for her and your child! "

The doctor went into the room where Tina was. The child was there after 30 minutes. Jai saw his son and then the child was brought to the intensive care unit with Tina.

Jai reproached himself all the time.
But Tina was very stubborn.

8 days passed. Jai visited his wife and his son every day. Tina was able to provide the baby with milk. But she was powerless every day a bit more.

Jai spent all of his time with her. He didn't go to work either.

Tina's father also came to visit. He saw how Tina suffered. Tina wanted to talk to Jai one evening. Jai sat down and listened to her.

Tina: "Jai, take care of yourself ..."
Jai: "Tina what does mean?"
Tina: "Jai, listen to me. I ... "with a lot of strength she continued:" I don't have much time to be with you. I feel it. The time has come to say goodbye. "
Jai: "Tina! Stop doing that! You will get well. Our son will go to school and then get married soon. You will make your daughter-in-law suffer. ... and then we'll grow old together and play with our grandchildren."
Tina smiled: "No Jai, you will do all of this for me but without me. I do not have any strength any more..."
she took a deep breath: "Jai, go and find Laya ... tell her that you still love her and kidnap her!"

Jai was so shocked he thought he heard wrong.

Jai: "What ??."
Tina: "Jai. I know where Laya is! I know where she lives! Karan locked her up. I wanted to tell you this a few weeks ago, but I was scared. Jai, Karan locks her up. She can't go out and talk to anyone."
Jai: "How do you know all this?"
Karan: "Karan wanted my help. He called me a few months ago. I gave him money and found a house. I promised not to tell you. He moved a few weeks ago.... I find out the new address and visited him. The address is in my notepad. I noticed it. He was shocked. I think he'll move again. Before he escapes again.., find Laya and save her. I saw her. She was very bad. And Jai, I see how you suffer every day. Your eyes betray you and your love. You have loved her for many years. Even before our marriage. Am I right? It's not a love that has began for a few month ago ... isn't it? "

Jai looked at Tina with watery eyes. He was shocked and confused but also happy finally to know where Laya is...

Tina: "Jai, dad will take care of our son while you save her. She loves you too. She'll come with you. Then Papa will help you run away to America. And later he will bring you our son. I have planned everything. But Jai, you have to promise to take care of our son too. And to give him everything ... "

Tina cried, Jai cried too.

Tina: "Jai, I love you. Please forgive me... and everything what I did."
Jai: "I love you too. I'm also happy to have married a woman like you. I forgive you. You have to forgive me too. I treated you very badly. Sometimes I was not nice to you! "

Tina: "Everything's fine. Can you hug me and stay with me .... Only this night! "

Jai nodded. He lay down next to her. She snuggled up to him. So they fell asleep. The next day, Jai got up very early. He kissed Tina's forehead. She was very cold. Her face was pale and her lips were blue red purple. She didn't respond. Jai knew Tina was dead!