Part 10

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

Jai was very confused. His feelings and also his mind.
On the way from her room to his treatment room, he considered.

Tina was already standing by his desk. She was in a bad mood.

Jai asked her (while he went to his chair): "And?"
Tina: "What and? How is she doing?"
Jai: "Good! Why are you in a bad mood?"
Tina: "Why are you shouting at me next to your patients?"
Jai: "I just told you 'go out'! I didn't shouting at you! "

He sat down and continued: "Next time, please don't come for treatment. I am working! It is not professional! It's better if you don't visit me! "

Tina got angrier.

Tina: "Don't you want to see me anymore? Are you ashamed of me? "
Jai: "No! But you coming without asking. Just so pure! I work Tina. "
Tina: "All well ..."

She tried to save the situation and continued: "Papa is coming. He wants you to pick him up from the airport? I said to him that you work but ... "
Jai: "I'll pick him up from the airport. I will be home tomorrow. Have 5 days off. If there is no emergency, I am at home! "
Tina: "Really?" She was so happy.
Tina: "And what about Laya?"
Jai: "She will go home today. I also have a last conversation with her husband and her. Please do not disturb us! "
Tina: "No. I'll go home right now. "

She went out with a big smile. She was so happy. On the way to the exit, she saw Karan.

Karan: "Tina?"
Tina: "Karan! Is it really you? Omg after a Long Time to meet you again ahhh ! "
Karan: "Yes, since leaving school. How are you ?"
Tina: "Very good! How are you?"
Karan: "I'm also doing very well. My wife was here and today she can go back home. I'm so happy!"
Tina: "Are you married. Omg you and marry never thought! "
Karan laughing: "Why not? What are you doing here?"
Tina: "You were never so interested in women, getting married and children! That's why hahaha. My husband works here. I visited him. "
Karan's expression changed.
He asked in surprise: "What is your husband's name?"
Tina Smiling: "Jai Verma. Do you know him ?"
Karan: "Yes, very good. He treats my wife. "
Tina: "Yes, he treats a lot of patients. He loves his work. I have to go Karan. I'm so happy to see you again! "
Karan: "Let's meet and talk soon. About the past and the present. "
Tina: "Gladly ..."

Tina stopped and asked with a smile: "On Saturday we celebrate my birthday and our wedding day. Aaaaa I'm happy. I invite you. Are you coming ? With your wife ?"

Karan was so happy that Jai was married. He wanted his wife to see this and finally forget him and the past.

Karan: "Sure I will come."

Tina handed him an invitation.

Tina: "Here is the time and the address. See you. Ah my number is below. Write it down. Maybe you could need it sometime."

Karan:"Thank you." with a big smile.

Tina:"Ah bye and take care!"

Tina went home.

Few hours later:
Karan and Laya went to Jai's treatment room.

The both sat opposite Karan:
Karan: "And doctor?"
Jai: "Laya are you okay?"
Laya nodded.
Jai: "You can go home today. All controls have been carried out. And all results are very good. Laya needs to rest at home. As a result of the accident, she had bruises on her right leg. The leg is fine, but it still takes a little time to walk. One wound was sewn. The threads were pulled. She still have there a bandage. In a week she has to come for a check up. Then I'll take off the bandage ... "

Jai talked about the medication she was given and all the results. Laya was in the past with her thoughts. She looked at her husband afterwards Jai. She was very sad. She had to go back home.