Part 25

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

Jai flew to the place where it all started. He tried to find out all sorts of things about Karan. Tina's father helped him.

Once in the village, Jai looked for Laya's family. He found the family. When he knocked on the door, a young lady opened the door.

She : "Hello."
Jai: "Hello. Eh ... I wanted to speak to Mr. Rai. "(Mr. Rai is Laya's father)
She: "Yes, it's his house. And you are??"
Jai:"I am his brothers son Arjun Rai.!"
(he lied)
She:"Ah ok. come in. He is bedridden. He is in a special room."

Jai went in and followed the young lady to Mr. Rai's bedroom. She opened the door. The room was very dark and not ventilated. Many devices were on in the room. Everything was connected to him.

She:"He is connected to the devices and.."
Jai: "Everything is fine. I am a doctor. Can I get the documents? Papers? Everything imaginable!"
She: "Who are you? I mean I can't. It's not allowed. I have to ask Mr. Kapur."
Jai: "Why Mr. Kapur? Can Mr. Rai talk? Can he talk? "
She: "He can talk but only sometimes and he doesn't have a lot of strength. "
Jai: "Ok. We ask him if he would like to come with me. If he will that  me treat him, then nobody will prevent it! And I'll get all the documents!"

He sat down next to him. He took his hand. Mr. Rai opened his eyes. He looked at Jai with watery eyes.

Jai: "Mr. Rai. I am Jai. Maybe you recognize me ... maybe not. "

A tear flowed down. He whispered softly: "Help Laya."

He said it twice. Very quietly and with a lot of power. Jai stroked his face.

Jai: "Did you remember me?"

Mr. Rai nodded.

Jai: "Do you want to come with me? I can show you Laya and make you well. I'll try to to make you healthy. And every day, we can talk.. You can tell me why I should help Laya and many more... Deal?"

Mr.Rai nodded and Jai turned to the young lady.

Jai: "I need all the papers. You get money to keep silent. Or rather say you have to be silent otherwise either Karan or I will kill you. When Karan calls you say he's like always blah blah blah! Do you understand me?"
She: "But ..."
Jai: "Got it!"
She: "Everything is ok. Can I record his voice with another phone? "
Jai: "Why?"
She: "Mr. Kapur keeps asking if he's still alive, and Mr. Rai says yes on the phone. Then he is always on the safe side. Otherwise he'll come here."

Jai thought it was really weird. He allowed her to take a record of his voice and took Laya's father with him. Before he left, he visited her mother. She was sick with dementia and did not remember anyone. He recorded a video of her because he believed Laya hadn't seen her parents in a long time.

He drove back to Goa in an ambulance. Took him to his hospital and asked Tina's father for 4 security men to protect Laya's father. He also wanted more security men for his own son. Tina's father already had security guards for his grandson. But so that Jai doesn't notice, he sent more security men for him.

Laya and her son were already home. Jai had given Laya his number so that she could call him if something should happen.

Jai sent Laya a message:
"Come to my hospital tomorrow. I'll send you the address. Be careful. Nobody should see you! I have a surprise for you."

Laya was very surprised at this news. She asked Karan if she could go out tomorrow. Karan allowed her.

Karan: "Remember ... if you go to Jai again, I'll kill him. I will not lock you up. You can go wherever you want But remember, if you swim too far and enjoy your life full... and if  I don't like how you enjoy your life ... like that you always meet Jai, then I'll bring you back to reality! Baaaaam! I do not control you. I trust you. Don't destroy my trust ... "

He came closer to her: "My sweet wife!"

Laya became frightened, but went to Jai's hospital the next day. Jai took her to her father's room without her knowing.

Laya: "Who's lying here? Why so many security at the door. ?? "

Jai ignored her questions and opened the door. Laya saw her father and started howling. What she only said was: "Dad!"