Part 27

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

Jai was overwhelmed with this information. He had to find evidence to hand it over to the police.

Jai looked at Mr. Rai and promised him that everything will be fine and that he will fight for justice.

While Jai found out that Karan was a murderer, Laya found out who the father of her child was. She had given up hair from Jai and Karan. Karan's test was negative and Jai's was positive. Finally she knew who was the father of her son. What she had wished for came true. She was overjoyed! But she also knew that Karan was not allowed to know, so nobody was allowed to know. Nobody! It had to be her secret. After reading the results, she went to Jai's hospital to visit her father. She saw Jai in the hallway. She went to him with a smile on her face.
But Jai was somewhere else with his thoughts, so he didn't even notice that Laya was coming to him.

Laya: "Jai?"

Jai realized that Laya was standing in front of him.

Jai: "Laya. What are you doing here?"
Laya: "I wanted to visit my father."
Jai: "he's sleeping."
Laya: "Oof ok. Is he ok?"
Jai: "I spoke to him, it was 8 o'clock. He was ok!"
Laya: "Didn't you control him after than?I mean it is 2 p.m. "
Jai: "No."
Laya: "Jai what's wrong?"
Jai: "Laya, I have to go away for a few days to find out something. At this time I ask you not to come here. I can't control it and I don't want Karan to see you here. Or that he knows your father is here. I've learned something important, I have to go. "
Laya: "All right."
Jai: "I'll get my documents, then we can visit your father. I will do the next check up."
Laya: "Ok, I'll wait here."

Laya noticed that something was bothering Jai very much. She didn't know what. She had been so happy and now she was worried about Jai.

Jai got the papers and they went to Mr. Rai's room.

Laya: "Dad !?"

Mr.Rai didn't answer her. He didn't wake up either. Laya was immediately frightened. She went to him, touched him and spoke to him. But no reaction. Jai went to him too and he noticed that he was already dead. He looked at Laya with a shocking face. She understood and started to cry.

Jai noticed that the oxygen tank had stopped. He hugged Laya, who was crying and trembling.

Jai: "Laya someone was here and closed his oxygen tank."

She looked at Jai with an angry facial expression.

Laya: "I told you ... it's your fault let go of me ..."

She pushed him and yelled at him.

Jai: "Where have you been for the few hours? Where??? I told you how he got so sick that he almost died ... you knew all this and you didn't protect him! "

She was trembling extremely ... Jai tried to calm her down.

Laya: "Maybe it was you! I told you and you took the opportunity and ... "
Jai: "Are you stupid! I am a doctor! If I had wanted to, I would kill him differently. Look me ... look me in the face! Do you really think I could kill  someone? Or do something to your father! "
Laya: "I can't trust anyone anymore. My father is dead Jai! My father is dead! Nobody can give him back. Do you hear, nobody! "

Jai called one of the security men and another nurse to take Mr. Rai to the morgue for further action.

Jai: "Who was here? Who was in this room after me? "
Security: "The son of the deceased."
Jai: "What?"
Laya: "My brother is dead! He can't be! " - she cried and cried.
Security: "Sir, he had a sheet of paper with a confirmation that he was allowed in. He said he was the son. And we let him in. "
Jai: "When? What primeval times? Why doesn't anyone tell me that? "
Laya: "You are very good! Very good ! I'm proud of you. "(She meant it as an irony)
Security: "Sir around 10 o'clock he came. Mam we really didn't know. "
Laya: "Did you give someone confirmation? Jai?"
Jai: "No! That's the problem."
Security: "Sir, we had cameras installed .."
Jai: "Great! I will get the material. "
Security: "Yes, you'll get it in an hour!"

Jai took Laya with him and they went to Jai's room. Jai tried to calm Laya down.

Laya: "Who wants something from my father? How so ? What has he done?"
Jai: "Calm down. I am going to find that out."

Jai hugged her.

Jai and Laya were waiting for the video material. Finally they got the video surveillance dvd and watched that. They saw a man come in and talk to Mr. Rai. Then he turned the tank off. Mr. Rai fidgeted. He fought for his life. This was too much for Laya. Jai closed the laptop and gave the DVD to the police. He also took a picture of the man who killed him(Mr.Rai).

After then he looked for him with Tina's father.

A few days later, they found the man and Jai beat him several times. Tina's father tried to stop him.

Jai: "Why?"
The man: "I got money for it!"
Jai: "From?"

He was silent. Jai broke his finger bones one by one. He screamed in pain. Jai grabbed him and pulled him to himself. Face to face. Jai looked at him very angrily.

Jai: "Who gave you money? Who gave you this order? Who?"

He was still silent.

Jai: "Either you say that and you are free! Or I'll break more of your bones and have you dig abroad. Nobody will know it. But you will really have to suffer before that!"
The man: "If I tell you, I'll be dead too! Either way, I'll be killed. "
Jai: "You bastard."
Tina's father: "Jai, calm down. Young man I'll take you abroad if you can prove who it was. We'll do video recording. Then you'll be in Sydney before I hand it over to the police. I Agree."
The man: "Sure?"
Tina's father: "sure!"
The man: "A Mr. Karan Kapur asked me to do this. I got half a million dollars for it. "

Tina's father had recorded it on a phone. Jai let go of him. He was shocked. Karan was capable of anything. Time was running out. He had to stop him before he kills any more people!