Part 20

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

Laya was on the way to the airport. She cried the whole way to the airport. Jai jumped off the bed. He controlled the whole house.

Jai: "Laya! Is that supposed to be a joke? Where are the hidden cameras Laya? "

But Laya was gone. On the way to the airport, Karan called Tina's father.

Karan: "Laya will be there soon. If she gets on the plane, I'll let your grandson go! "
Tina's father: "If something happens to my grandson, then ..."
Karan: "Then blah blah blah ... he's fine! When I have Laya, you'll get him safe and sound! "
Tina's father: "I hope so for you! Otherwise I'll tell Jai everything! "

Karan hung up. With a sneaky laugh, he hung up the phone.

Arrived at the airport, he snatched Laya, put her in the private jet and flew with her to Goa. Tina's father got his grandson back. He didn't want to help Karan, but he has to. Karan had his grandson as hostage.

While Karan and Laya were flying to Goa, Jai called Tina's father. He told him what happened and that the flight to Europe will not take place. He packed his things and drove to Tina's father.

Late in the evening Karan and Laya came to Goa. Karan had bought a house. He showed his new house to Laya. Laya wasn't impressed. She watched listlessly. She spent the rest of the evening on the terrace, disinterested.

Karan: "Laya."
Laya: "Yes."
Karan: "Why can't you love me the way you love him!"

Laya looked at the sky.

Karan: "You don't even look at me with much love as you look at him! I give you everything. Money, love, house ... everything your heart wants ..but you .. "
Laya: "My heart doesn't want any of this! You give me everything I want ..?! How about Jai ??? you can't give him to me! Why? You say you love me ... but try everything to make me feel bad. You are an egoist! You only think about yourself! Your wishes and we all have to obey them! You will never see this love in my eyes! And if you should ever see it, it won't be for you. No way!"
Karan: "That's it! I am an egoist! Just think of myself ... that's why I didn't even touch you in our married lives! You never wanted to be my real wife ... I accepted it and didn't push you to do it. Even though I wanted to have a lil family, I didn't cross the line. ...  No tender touch ... no tender hugs ... nothing. "
Laya: "You hit and beat me enough for that. Did you think of tenderness! "
Karan: "You made me do it. I lived my lust outside. With other women and at home, I left my anger on you! Just because you couldn't love me! But from today everything will be different! You will only be mine Laya. And you will act like a wife too! I will treat you like my wife too. And if you refuse ... then I have to hurt you! Unfortunately!!!"

Laya was silent. Tears fell down. Karan looked at her: "I'm going to the kitchen, do you want something to eat? Should I prepare something? "
Laya: "No thanks."
Karan: "I'll have a drink. After that I will wait for you in the bedroom. We will start a new chapter. "

Karan went into the kitchen and then into the bedroom. Laya knew she had no other option. In order to have a peaceful life, she had to play a good wife. With tears in her eyes and with a drooping face, she went into the bedroom. Karan took her hands and kissed her. Laya didn't look at him. With a sad face, she let Karan come close. He kissed her ... he hugged her ... she was in pain. She was disgusted with him. He took her dress off. Slowly with a lot of feeling. The more he kissed, the more tears flowed from Laya's eyes. She thought of the nights ... the touches and kisses of Jai. Eventually she gave in and let him do what he wanted. She closes her eyes. Her soul and dreams died with him that night!