Chapter 1

I woke up to my mother yelling at me from down stares. "Clare get down here NOW!" She yelled I got up not want to even to move I dragged my self down stairs. I walked to the kitchen were she was yelling at me from "what"I said she walked towards me and slapped me. I held my cheek and could feel my eyes watering "I should have had never had you ,your just like your father you emo piece of crap" she spit the words in my face she grabbed me by my bright purple hair that was an emo hair style i had one piercing it was on my lip. I got away from her gripped hand on my hair and ran out the back door i jumped the fence and went to the abandon park behind my house or shal I say hell hole. I went to my normal spot underneath and old willow tree I put my ear buds in and put on God if you are above by falling in reverse. I closed my eyes until I heard weeping. I look on the other side of the willow tree and there sat a black haired guy with pale skin crying into his knees. "Are you okay" I asked a little cautious he looked up he had snake bites and he had amazing blue eyes. He wiped away his tears quickly "umm yah I'm sorry if I bothered you-"I cut him off before he could finish "no, it's okay........I know it's not my business but why are you crying" I asked he sat up. "Umm well i caught my girlfriend cheating on me with my ex-best friend and so I punched him and broke up with her and came over here" he said in an angry voice with sad hidden in his voice. His voice was so deep but it went good with him he stood up he was so tall I got up he looked at me and smiled a little bit before walking away. Then he turned around "can you meet me here tomorrow around 7:00am" he asked a little shyly I smile and I got up "umm sure but what's your name anyways" I asked he just smiled and said "Andrew but I like Andy better, what is yours" he asked smiling I could feel my checks getting hot his smile was just so perfect "Clare" " well then Clare until tomorrow" he said smiling and walking away.