✈︎ 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍...𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚗 ☕︎

Call disconnected

"No," Calum says, furiously clicking on the call back button.

"No, no, no, no," he repeats, getting ready to launch the computer across the room when it says: we can't connect to this user. please check your internet connection or reload this page.

"Oh god," Luke says, helplessly watching as unshed tears glimmer in the kiwi's eyes.

The call suddenly reconnects, and Calum let's out a sharp gasp, and Michael grabs onto Luke as Ashton's face appears once again.

"You scared the crap out of us, Irwin!" Michael says, his voice shaky as he grips onto Luke's shoulder tighter (if possible).

He inches closer to the screen, bending down next to Calum. Luke does the same.

"I'm so sorry. There was a bomb that went off a couple miles south. We're not sure if it was from Korea or another camp. They're going to be sending troops over, and I might be going," Ashton explains, searching his husband's face for a reaction.

"Okay," Calum whispers, playing with his wedding ring and not meeting Ashton's eyes.

"Okay," he repeats, louder. He makes eye contact and nods. "Be safe, baby."

"I will. I love you 3 loads," Ashton says.

"Love you, too," Calum replies.

Luke and Micheal respond with a chorus of "Love You" s, and the call disconnects.

"Your husband's a hero," Luke blurts out.

"He is."

*******

🥺

ash could be going out into the danger zone here soon

Do you think Korea set off a bomb? Or was it another US camp? Comment your prediction!!

I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I did writing!

Love you xx
~Aubree/Potatoes/Skittles