✈︎ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 ☕︎︎

Calum was alone in a public changing room when he first noticed it.

He had grabbed a pair of sparkly leather pants, in his normal size; medium.

He went to the changing room, and they.. didn't fit.

It wouldnt fit around his waist. No matter how hard Calum tried, the pants just wouldn't go.

"Michael?" the maori whispers, just loud enough that the best friend on the other side of the door could hear.

"Yes?" the blonde replies, glancing at Luke with a nervous look. "Everything okay?"

Calum sighs from behind the door. "It doesn't fit."

"I thought medium always fit?"

"It did! It does.. I swear I haven't gained any weight!"

"Change back into your outfit and come out to talk to us, bub," Luke comments.

Calum throws on his t-shirt and jeans, then slips out of the changing room slowly. He follows the two taller men as they all leave the store and end up in a more quiet area of the mall.

"Bubba, I know this may be a weird question but.." Luke glances to Mike. "What did you and Ashton do before he left?"

"We fucked," Calum states, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Did you use protection?" Michael immediately asks.

"..No," Calum mumbles.

"That fucker," the oldest of the three spits.

"Michael!"

"We'll beat up Ashton later, quiet down." Luke quiets the two man-children down, and then continues his thoughts. "Did you ever think about.. getting pregnant, Calum?"

"No.." the kiwi whispers shakily.

"It's a big possibility. You being the way you are personally may have affected your body in some way."

¨It did what?¨

"There's an urgent care somewhere in here. We can buy a test and.. hope for the right outcome," Michael says, urging Calum towards the map of the mall.

*******

I couldn't wait anymore lol
gettin juicy

I wonder what 'It's a big possibility. You being the way you are personally may have affected your body in some way.' means?

Guess we'll just have to find out whenever I feel like updating again 🤷‍♀️🦐

love u 💚
~Aubree/Potatoes/Skittles