Lynx

Winter and Lynx flew across the sky confidently and freely. Lynx had finally gotten the opportunity she had been waiting for her whole life! They both landed on the soft snow, it making a soft crunching sound beneath their talons. They both got into fighting position, and then Winter leaped. Lynx swiftly slid to the side and attacked him from behind. As quick as she dodged Winter, Winter moved away from and pinned her down. This continued until they both ended up just lying down next to each other, panting.

"You good?" Winter asked helping her up.

"Oh yeah. I've been through way more severe fights." " Lynx said flapping her wings to shake the snow out of them.

"Look, the sun will set soon." Winter pointed out.

Authors note - I dunno if there are 3 suns so yea.

"Your right, we should go back." Lynx said sitting down next to him.

Despite what Lynx said however, neither dared to move. No one wanted to ruin the moment. They both leaned on each other and watched the big ball of fire slowly go down. 

"We should definitely do this more often." Lynx said hoping everything would go according to plan.

Winter nodded solemnly and said "Your absolutely right." 

And then, before Snowfall, or Hailstorm, or Lynx's parents ever found out, they went back into the ice palace, and fell asleep.

 (This is an edit from months after writing this. What the hell man! This is the crappiest writing piece you've ever written! I am going to rewrite their "date" for sure, just too lazy to do it right now.)