Pt.4

—————————————————————————

All of us are now at the King Cross Station I'm wearing (picture on top) and we are running late I'm next to Ginny pushing my cart with my cat, trunk and other items.

"10:58. Come on." Arthur says.

"The train will be leaving any moment now." Molly tells us.

"Fred,George, Percy, you first." Arthur tells the 3 red heads. They run through the wall and on to the platform. Ginny then runs through the wall and onto the platform with Molly and Arthur following after.

"Let's go" Harry says to both me and Ron before running to the wall Ron close behind but instead of going through the wall Harry crashes and along with Ron causing their stuff to fall off their trolley.

I cover my mouth with my hand making sure I don't burst out laughing. I control myself and help my brother and Ron up making sure they're okay.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing?" The man that me and Harry had asked for help the first time we came her for our 1st year.

"Sorry. L-Lost control of the trolley." My brother explains nervously. I look at them both then at the wall.

"Why can't we get through?" Me and my brother whisper at Ron. "I don't know, the gateway sealed itself for some reason." Ron says putting hi hand on the wall. The clock chimes and it says 11:00. I groan at the fact that WE MISSED THE TRAIN!.

"The train leaves at exactly 11:00. We've missed it!" I exclaim throwing my hands up in the air letting sigh. I put my hand down.

"Harry,Y/n, if we can't get through maybe Mum and Dad can't get back." Ron explains looking at me and my confused brother, Harry.

"Maybe we should just go and wait by the car." Harry suggest looking at Ron. I can see he is getting an idea. Oh hell no-

"The car." Ron says. "Ronald Weasley if you are getting a random deadly idea, you would with your were never born!" I point my finger at his face. He gulps nervously and starts to fix his trolley putting his stuff on it Harry following.

I just stand their and wait for them to finish fixing the trolley before going outside.

"Ronald Weasley I am so owling your mother about this wether you like it or not!" I say in the back seat of the car that is in the air.

"Ron, I should tel you...most Muggles aren't accustomed to seeing a flying car." Harry says looking at a nervous Ron who is holding the steering wheel.

"Uhhhhhh right." Ron says then presses the invisibility booster. "Oh and Y/n, please don't-"

"I'm owling his mum Harry, your not gonna stop me!" I snap at Harry cutting him off. He just sighs "fine."

After a few minutes which felt like hours I haven't thrown up....ok maybe once and that's it. But we are now still in the air. "Oh, no! The invisibility Booster must be faulty" Ron says. "Well come on, then. Let's go lower. We need to find the train." Harry tells Ron.

"Okay." He says then goes lower onto the train tracks. "Ron, if I die because of you...I will haunt you forever." I spat with venom in my mouth which causes Harry to give me a glare.

"Now all we need to do is catch up with the train." Harry says. "We can't be far behind." Ron says not taking his eyes off of the Scenery in front of him.

I hear the trains whistle look behind me and see that the train has been behind us. "Guys..." I begin to say but they don't listen.

"Do you hear that?" My brother says looking in front of him for the train. "We must be getting close" Ron smiles. "GUYS!" I yell at them. "Hold on" my brother says confused then looks behind him.