Pt. 18

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18: 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫?

It had been two weeks ever since I've been trained by Lucius. It's been absolutely dreadful, I hate it...although I am able to do most of my new powers. He does help me but he tortures me until I usually pass out or I get the power out.

Draco hadn't spoken to me. It's making me worried. I don't know if his father found out but even if he did I know he would talk to me. Harry has been even more protective than usual, it's getting on my damn nerves and I understand but I can take care of myself.

Without Hermione I've felt lonely when studying. I've felt lonely when sleeping in the dorm. I feel lonely just talking to Ron and Harry. She's another one of those people who understand me besides Harry. I visit her twice a day and tell her how my day was and how much I miss her even though she can't hear a word I say.

Quidditch practice has been getting more harder and I just can't focus that much making Oliver get pissed off. He almost kicked me off the team until Harry butted in and told him how I've feeling for the past week. Oliver understood and apologized letting me get breaks during practice.

I'm walking to Dumbledore's office just thinking about all of the information that is flooding through my mind.

I open the door to the office and sit down and wait for Lucius's explanation for what he wants me to learn or just show him what I have so far.

"Let's review your barrier" he says not even looking at me. I absolutely hate this power. I mean it 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 protect me but it takes most of my energy out of me and it sucks.

I sigh and get up. He points his wand straight at me. I take a deep breath and get ready for the spell he's shooting at me. But when he shouts the spell...the words that shoot out of his mouth shock me truly.

"𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐑𝐀!"

I panic and immediately shoot to the side letting the curse hit the door. He glares at my retreat. I look at him shocked my breathing getting heavier.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I breathe out. He doesn't respond and moves his head motioning me to go back to my position.

I do exactly that and get ready. He points his wand and shouts the exact words.

"𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐑𝐀!"

SWISH!

My two arms are crossed as a 'X' and my barrier is right in front of me along with a string of green. He uses more force and I push myself forward and push my arms in front of me making the curse re-bound.

He moves out of the way just in time before the curse can hit him. I fall to my knees breathing heavily looking at his shocked expression.

"T-that's..erm...That's all for today, Ms. Potter." He stammers still shocked.

I smile and slowly get up and walk out the door of the office and apparat in the hallway near the Great Hall. I begin to make my way over to the great hall for lunch.

Just as I was about to walk through the doors I accidentally bump into someone making me fall. I sigh and get up realizing I bumped into Draco.

"Draco! Hey!" I greet him with a smile on my face. He surprisingly ignores me and walks away. I furrow my brows and chase after him.

"Draco!" I shout over at him. He doesn't stop but only walks faster. I take this opportunity to apparat in front of him causing him to jump in surprise.

"Draco..." I say softly causing his face to soften for a second but he snapped out of his trance and just walked straight passed me. I scoff and walk away not even wanting to cause more problems between us.

(Draco POV)

I hear Y/n scoff and walk away. I sigh and stop wanting to run after her but something in my mind told me not too, so I didn't.

I just turn around and look at her walk away. Her y/h/l y/c/h with her red tips flowing behind her. I see her turn her head around to look at me making her slow down but I turn around and continue walking.

My father found out about me talking to Y/n. I mean he did want me to gain her trust for some odd reason. I did gain her trust but then he had asked me if I liked her.

(Flash back to two weeks before)

"Draco." My father said coldly after Y/n left the office. I turn to him and look somewhere that is not straight in his eyes.

"I heard that small conversation with you and ms. potter. What was that all about?" He asked me with furrowed eyebrows. I gulp and look away.

"Draco..." he says his voice lacing with anger.

"I asked you to gain her trust...not to fall in love with her." He says making me freeze dead in my spot. He noticed and asked me the question:

"Do you like her?"

I open my mouth to speak to say '𝐧𝐨' but it doesn't come out. Do I really like her?

I look at my father who is looking at me with curiosity for an answer. I just slowly shrug. He raises his brows in surprise at my answer.

"Just to let you know Draco...we don't fall for any filthy half-bloods nor mud bloods Draco." He says.

"I just simply asked you to gain her trust. Now I'm not mad. Why? You may ask. Cause this is a good opportunity to get what someone needs" he explains making me furrow my brows in confusion.

Who needs what? Wait...who needs Y/n?!

I was about to ask a question until he told me to leave making me sigh. I walk out of the room and back to the Slytherin common room.

I flop onto my bed in my single room. The best thing about being rich is that I can at least get my own privacy in this school. I thought about what my father asked me and it shocked me to my core when I found out.

I fell in love with Y/n Potter...

(End of flashback)

I needed to stay away from Y/n. Whatever my fathers planning has to be something dangerous. Staying away from Y/n has been the most hardest thing to do...even when theirs attacks.

The Basilisk can also attack half-bloods and pure-bloods. I sometimes even get worried if Y/n has been attacked.

Sometimes I even think to myself...

𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

(𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯)

Here I am laying in my bed staring up at the ceiling.

"I feel so fucking lonely." I groan turning around. I look at Ginny's empty bed and see a black familiar book. I get up and grab the book to see that it's the same book me and Harry found.

What the hell...

Why hello there my beauty's❤️ how's everything going? I hope it's going wonderful. This chapter is mainly focusing on Draco and Y/n.

Sorry if the chapter is really bad but I couldn't really focus. But I hoped you guys liked it! 💞

Oh and I'm sorry if this chapter is pretty short :(