Pt.9

"Kill" "kill" my eyes randomly shoot open from hearing voices I sit up and realize I feel no pain what so ever on my injuries. I'm still in my Quidditch uniform when I check what I'm wearing.

"It's time"  I rub my eyes and look to my left and see Harry awake with Dobby in front of him probably startling him.

"Hello." Says the house elf. I slowly lift the cover off my feet and get off the bed then walk to Harry's.

"Dobby?" My brother ask not noticing me until he looks to his right and sees me next to him. I smile gently at Harry then look at Dobby.

"Harry and Y/n Potter should have listen to Dobby. The Potter's should have gone back home when he misses the train." Dobby explains. I look at him in confusion

"It was you?" I ask "you stopped the barrier from letting me, Y/n, and Ron through." Harry says.

"Indeed. Yes, sir." Dobby says looking at us his face looking nervous at what we might do to him.

"You nearly got me, Y/n, and Ron expelled. Not to mention Y/n got injured." Harry says whisper shouting.

"At least you both would be away from here." Dobby says. 'Wow be thankful we ALMOST DIED.'

"The Potter's must go home. Dobby thought his Bludger would be enough to make Harry and Y/n see-" Dobby explains but I cut him off.

"Your Bludger? You made it come after me and Harry?" I ask angry cause the fact is that we could have died!

"Dobby feels most aggrieved, miss." The elf looks down in shame. "Dobby has to iron his hands" Dobby says showing us his hands.

"You better clear off before my bones come back, Dobby, or I might strangle you." Harry snaps. Dobby's eyes widen as he jumps off the bed. Harry removes his covers and gets off the bed, a little help from me.

"Dobby is used to deaths threats, sir. Dobby gets them five times a day at home." Dobby explains a bit shaken up.

"Well that went deep." I mumble under my breath. Harry shoots me a look and I shut up.

"I don't suppose you could tell me why you're trying to kill us...you almost killed my sister for bloody sake." Harry whispers the last sentence looking at Dobby.

"Not kill you, sir. Never kill you both." Dobby says backing away from my brother. "Dobby remembers how it was before the Potter's triumphed over He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named." Dobby continues to back away from Harry who keeps walking towards the scared house elf.

I sit on the bed watching the conversation between the elf and my twin brother. "We house-elves we're treated like vermin, sir."

"Of course, Dobby is still treated like Vermin." Dobby then starts sobbing into his hands he then cleans his nose with his 'shirt' and I cringe watching him.

"Why do you wear that thing, Dobby?" Me and Harry ask a little disgusted. The elf looks at us and answers our question.

"This? It is a mark of the house-elf's enslavement. Dobby can only be freed if his master presented him with clothes." Dobby explains. I frown the snap my head towards the door when it makes a sound.

"Listen. Listen!" Dobby exclaims in a whisper. Harry walks to Dobby while I just listen sitting on the bed next to Dobby.

"Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts. Harry and Y/n Potter must not stay here now that the history is to repeat itself." Dobby tells us.

"Repeat itself? You mean this has happened before?" I ask Dobby gasp at my question once he figures out what he said.

"I shouldn't have said that." Dobby grabs a potion bottle and hits his head with it. "Bad Dobby! Bad!"