Pt.12

(Harry's POV)

Me and Ron are sitting next to Hermione talking about a few things and about Malfoy.

"Madam Promfrey!" I hear. My head snaps in the direction and I see Malfoy carry...my sister. MY SISTER! I immediately get up and run towards Malfoy who is carrying my sister bridle style.

"Malfoy! What happened." I ask looking at my unconscious sister who is pale with dark bags under her eyes. "I'll explain later Potter." He says.

Madam Promfrey comes out of her office and see's Y/n in Malfoy's arms "oh dear, Malfoy get her on the bed."

He does that exactly and Madam Promfrey tells us to leave then we can come back to see her. Me, Ron, and Malfoy all wait outside the hospital wing.

"So, what happened?" I ask after a couple minutes of silence. He looks at me and sighs. He explains the whole story and my eyes water but I wipe my tears.

Madam Promfrey walks out the Hospital wing and calls me in to talk to me. I walk back in and she leads me to my sister who is breathing normally but still looks pale. I sit next to my sister and grab her hand and feel how cold it is.

"Mr. Potter, I'm afraid that Ms. Potter won't be able to wake up until 2 days, her heartbeat is slow and her chances of living are...very hard to explain." Madam Promfrey explains.

"Your saying if my sister doesn't wake up in two day...s-sh-she'll die?" I ask getting choked up. She nods and pats my shoulder. "I'm very sorry Mr. Potter." Madam Promfrey walks away. Once she walks away I break down into multiple sobs not wanting my sister to die.

She was there for me, she always has been. For 12 years she was the only one who understood me, and I was the only one who understood her. She can't die! I don't want her too, I need her, more than ever. Many many flashbacks come to my head making me sob even more.

(Flashback)

"Y/n! Get back here!" I shout running after my twin sister. She had ahold of my birthday gift which I keep begging for. We were 7 years at the time.

"No! You have to wait till midnight!" She shouts turning around not running anymore. I stop running catching my breath. I pout knowing whenever I pout she can give me anything.

"Harry, stop that!" She says. I pout even more wanting my birthday gift. "Ughhh, I love you Harry but you can be hard to handle." She says handing me my gift. I smirk and kiss her cheek.

"I love you too sis." I say. She smiles shaking her head. "Open it." She says. I smile and open the red and gold box to see a journey journal.

"How did you know I wanted this?" I beam. She rolls her eyes and smiles "you talk about having one everyday you git." She says shoving me a little.

"Thank you!" I say giving her a big hug.

"Your welcome brother." She says hugging me back.

(End of flashback)

"Harry. We have to go." Ron says. I don't say anything I just hug Y/n's unconscious body not wanting to let go. I hear Ron sigh and feel him trying to pry me off my sister.

"No! Ron...let me go!" I say once he yanks me off my twin sister. "I know mate. It's hard for you. It hard for me too seeing my best friend laying unconscious but we need to go back." Ron says.

"No, Ron you don't understand." I say getting out of his grip and turning to him.

"If she doesn't wake up in two days she'll die." I can see Ron's breathing stop as he freezes in place.