Pt. 6

I'm now in Defense Against the Dark arts. I am stuck sitting next to Draco who keeps poking my side and cheek. I keep telling him to stop but he won't listen.

"Stop it!" I hiss looking at Draco. He smirks but before he can say anything Lockhart comes out of his office. I groan cause this guy is an idiot.

"Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher...me." Lockhart says. I scoff and lean towards Draco

"I bet you he spend an 1 hour practicing that looking at the mirror." Draco looks at me and agrees. I sit up straight and look at him in disgust. I'm probably the only girl looking at him in disgust to be honest.

"Gilderoy Lockhart...order of Merlin third class honorary member of the Dark Force Defense League and five times winner of Witch Weekly's Most-charming-Smile award."

"It should be the most ugliest smile honestly." I whisper to Draco so he can only hear. He chuckles and nods.

"But I don't talk about that. I didn't get rid of that Brandon Banshee by smiling at him" Lockhart chuckles at his own 'joke' but stops once he notices no one's laughing. I sigh and lay my head down on the table. Draco smirks at me.

"Now, be warned." Lockhart says which causes me to slowly pick my head back up. "It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind."

The cage that is covered with a red cover moves a bit catching my attention a bit. "You May find yourselves facing your worse fears in this room." Lockhart keeps talking.

"Know only that on harm can befall you whilst I am here. I must ask you not to scream" Lockhart says grabbing the cover "it might provoke them" he says pulling off the cover to reveal

"Cornish pixies?" Seamus ask with a smile on his face. Draco gives me a 'he's joking right' look. I just shrug and lean my head on his shoulder. I can feel Draco smirking but he continues to look at the Professor.

"Freshly caught Cornish Pixies" Lockhart says. I'm not even smiling just bored. Draco notices this but doesn't do anything. Some students in the class are either laughing or smiling.

"Laugh if you will, Mr, Finnegan, but pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters. Let's see what you make of them." Lockhart says before opening the cage which causes me to snap my head up and get out of my seat when a few pixies fly towards me.

Draco and his goons along with the rest of his class leaving me, Harry, Ron, and Hermione. A pixie is holding Hermione's hair and Harry just hits it with a book.

"Peskipiksi Pesternomi" Lockhart says some random shitty spell. A pixie takes his wand away. I smirk I should high five that pixie one day. Some other pixies go to the skeleton and unhook it causing it to fall.

Lockhart then runs up his little staircase and tells us "I'll ask you four to just nip the rest of them back into their cage" and runs into his office closing his door.

"Ughh! You bastard!" I growl and grab my book to hit a pixie that was coming towards my head to take off my bandage that I'm not supposed to take off yet until Quidditch Practice.

"What do we do now?" Ron says panicking hitting the pixies. Hermione then gets her wand and stands up pointing to the pixies. "Immobulus!" All the pixies freeze and float in the air.

"You wait now to do that?!" I look at her. She just shrugs. "Why is it always me?" Neville says. I sigh and help him down. "Trust me...I wonder that as well Neville." I say. We put all the pixies back in the cage and get our stuff.

"Well me and Harry gotta go to Quidditch practice. Do you both wanna come and watch us?" I ask The brown haired girl and red haired Weasley. They nod and we walk to the quidditch pitch and get ready.