Pt.10

Lockhart turns around and walks towards me "good luck, Potter."

"Thank you, sir." I say and walk to the middle of the platform. Me and Draco stop in front of each other a few feet away.

"Wands at the ready." Lockhart explains. Me and Draco put our wands in front of us.

"Scared, Potter girl?" Draco ask with a smirk on his face. I smirk "you wish. Keep dreaming though." I say my smirk getting wider. He moves his arm to the side me following. We bow then walk a few feet away from each other.

I stop and turn around getting in position. "On the count of three. Cast your charms to disarm your opponent. Only to disarm." Lockhart explains. I smirk knowing this is not gonna go easy.

"We don't want any accidents here. One." Lockhart begins to count down and my smirk goes wider.

"Two"

"Everte Statum!" Draco shouts as the spell was about to hit me I block it with a spell.

I smirk as Draco frowns. I lift up my wand and shout "Rictusempra!" Which causes Draco to fly back a few feet away and next to Snape.

Snape lifts Draco up and pushes him forward. "I said disarm only." Lockhart exclaims.

"Shut up we're not listening." I say.

"Serpensortia!" Draco shouts and a snake shoots out of his wand and the snake hisses moving around.

"Don't move, Potter. I'll get rid of it for you." Snape says walking towards the snake but get stopped by Lockhart.

"Allow me, Professor Snape. Alarte Ascendare." Lockhart's spell only causes snake to fly up and back down.

"Was that spell supposed to make the snake stick to the ceiling? Cause I don't think it worked." I tell him sarcastically. Some of the students chuckle at my statement to Lockhart. The snake then goes in front of Justin, a muggle born Hufflepuff, the snake hisses.

"Stop, get away!" I hiss to the snake. I notice Harry jump onto the platform and also begin to talk to the snake.

"Get away!" Me and Harry hiss at the snake. "Move away!" I hiss at the snake. The snake looks at me and bows it's head.

Snape then walks over and burns the snake. Justin looks at us "what are you two playing at?" I furrow my brows at him and look around to see everyone giving us surprising expressions.

(Time skip)

2 days have passed Ron, Hermione told me and Harry we were Parseltongue,  everyone keeps giving me and Harry weird looks. The trio and I are now working on homework in a classroom with a few ravenclaws and hufflepuffs.

Harry looks around and sighs closing his book. I look at Ron and he just shrugs I then look at Mione and she just smiles weakly. Harry looks at me and I give him a gentle small smile.

He gets up and pats my shoulder. "I'll see you back in the common room." Harry says. I was about to call him but decided to get pack up and follow him.

I put my books in my bag and close my ink bottle. I grab my quill and place it in a small pocket on my bag. I smile at the two and walk out of the room catching up with Harry who was waiting for me.

Me and Harry continue to walk to the common room until we hear the voice. We both walk towards the wall and put our ears and follow the it until the voice stops.