Pt.7

It's been a few weeks or was it a month...it's been a month. I'm now in my regular Gryffindor Hogwarts uniform in detention with the idiot Lockhart and let me tell you...I'd rather actually stay in Quidditch Practice with Slytherin than be in this stupid detention.

"Harry,Y/n,Harry,Y/n." Lockhart calls. I snap my head up and glare at him. But he ignores my glare.

"Can you possibly imagine a better way to serve detention....than helping me to answer my fan mail." Lockhart ask. I immediately answer the question in a harsh tone.

"Yes actually, I'd rather clean up messed up potions in Professor Snape's class rather than answer your stupid fan mail!" Lockhart doesn't look pleased but replaces it with a fake happy smile.

"Oh please, Miss Potter...you love my books you even got all-"

"I DO NOT!" I slam my hands onto the table. Harry just places a hand on my shoulder and I calm down and sit back down on my chair.

"You never answered my question Harry." Lockhart says a bit shaken up. I open my mouth to speak but Harry cover my mouth with his hand.

"Not really." Harry replies then takes his hand off my mouth. "Fame is a fickle friend, Harry and Y/n. Celebrity is as celebrity does...remember that." Lockhart explains.

I shake my head and me and Harry just continue answering his fan mail. "Come" I drop my quill "come...to me...come to me."

"What?" Me and Harry whisper. "Sorry?" Lockhart says startled at our question. "That voice" Harry says looking at Lockhart confused.

"Voice?" He asks more confused than me and Harry "didn't you hear it?" I ask "what are you two talking about? I think you both are getting a bit drowsy." Lockhart jokes. I growl at him

"And great Scott, no wonder. Look at the time. We've been here nearly four hours. Spooky how the time flies when one is having fun."

"Spooky" me and Harry say. We give each other a look before continuing our work.

Me and Harry are now out of detention and are now walking back to the common room. Harry is holding my hand for 'safety' after we heard the voices, he doesn't want me getting hurt.

"Blood" me and Harry stop our tracks and freeze "I smell blood." Me and Harry give each other a look and I point to the wall.

"Let me rip you. Let me kill you."

Me and Harry put our ears to the wall and follow the voice "kill" "Kill!" "Kill"

"Harry! Y/n!" Hermione says breaking me and my brother out of our trance. We look at her.

"Did you hear?" I ask gripping Harry's hand tighter. "Hear what?" Ronald ask looking around then back at us.

"That voice." Harry explains. "Voice? What voice?" Hermione ask looking at us confused.

"We heard it in Lockhart's office"

"And then again just-"

"It's time" "it's moving" me and Harry say "i think it's going to kill." Harry says then drags me with him.

"Kill?" Ron ask. "Harry, Y/n, wait! Not so fast!" Hermione shouts. Me and Harry run into a hall with water on the floor. Hermione and Ron catch up and follow me and Harry.

Harry then stops making me stop cause he still won't let go of my hand. He points to a tail of spider which makes me grow confused.

"Strange" I say "I've never seen spiders act like that." Harry says "I don't like spiders" Ron says scared. "Neither do I Ron, but get used to it." I say looking at him. I then look at the floor and see a reflection of writing on the wall.