Chapter 8 (July 26th 2011, 21:30, Orbital Systems)

Robin’s POV

        “Team the girl is hostile we need help to subdue. Sub level 9” Kaldur says through the mental link.

        I throw my batarang towards her and she catches it and throws it back my way. I dive out of the way, I pull out my grappling hook and fire it her way. It clasps around her arm and pulls her towards me. She stumbles from the sudden pull of the grappling hook, I make a jab at her and her hands land on my chest pushing me backwards into the nearby wall.  

        “Were on our way” M’gann responds as Kaldur pulls out his water bearer from his water pack. As the blue glow comes off his weapons, the stasis liquid comes off the floor and forcefully wraps around the girl, sucking her into a ball of water. The girl’s violet eyes filled with fear as she violently bangs against the water ball trying to get free. Trying to get oxygen.

“You’re going to kill her” I shout standing up slowly.

        “I will not kill her, I am trying to contain her” Kaldur insists. “But I am having trouble containing her”.

        With each violent bang, the ball shakes. Kaldur face running filled with focus, as sweat trickles down his face. She bangs on the ball it shakes around her and then finally breaks and the water floods to the floor.

        She tumbles out and gasping for a breath, coughing up the stasis liquid. I take this as a chance to attack. I throw a batarang and it knocks her back, she falls to the floor still choking. I look over to KF who is unconscious, or what I assume is unconscious and panic. I rush over to him my hand on his shoulder

        “KF you are alright?” he groans sitting up, massaging his throat and taking in large amount of air.

         “Don’t talk” I say before turning back to the battle as M’gann and Superboy arrive on our floor, glancing at our current situation.

        “What’s going on?” M’gann ask as purple eyes is finally getting her bearings. She looks toward the two new entries into the room. She shoots across the room going to attack, this time going after Superboy.

        She pins him to the wall, pulls her fist back and goes to punch him. But she is thrown back by M’gann, slamming into the wall behind her. M’gann holding her against the wall as Superboy dives forward, trying to punch her. She rolls out of the way and pulls herself free of the telekinetic control. Landing on the ground in a cat like stance.

        M’gann throws a section of the ground towards her. She looks at the piece of flying metal and takes a leap on top of it. Rolling on the metal she waves her hand and pulls Superboy up onto the piece of metal. With one strong shove Superboy is launched through the roof up onto the next floor, the training room. She quickly launches herself through the hole in the roof landing in the training room above us.

        “She’s heading for the training room she must have weapons up there” KF says finally standing up stilling holding at his throat.

        “GO WE CANT GIVE HER THE ADVANTAGE!” Kaldur orders.

        I fire a grappling hook and grapple up, while M’gann flies herself and Wally up. Kaldur uses his water bearers and the stasis liquid to create a platform that pushes him up and onto the floor.

        Arriving on the training room, it was easy to see it wasn’t much of a training room. But an arena with high metal walls and a course dirt like ground. KF was right there were weapons mounted on racks. Which purple eyes had gotten to and was now trying to viciously stab the Superboy with a dagger.