Where was she?

Hermione's POV

I decided the bathroom was the best place to get ready. Lots of girls were there, and no one would one girl slipping in.

"Excuse me!" I whispered as I pushed past girls in the bathroom and pulled out my costume

I slipped into the costume, which was easy to move in. My feet came out the bottom in plenty of space, so I wasn't walking like my legs were glued together. Then it was hair time.
I pulled out the bottle of hair dye.
Gulping, I dumped it on my hair.
The next thing I knew, my hair was blonde! It was a very pale blonde, like Luna's or Draco's. I shuttered with the thought of being slammed against a wall again. I put in the contacts, which were green, and stepped out of the stall. Eyes turned to look at me, making me a bit self conscience.
"Who are you?" A girl asked.
"Um..." I said. "I must get to the ball, and with that I fled into the room.
My hair was straightened, and I wore heels to make myself taller.

I walked in and spotted Ron and Ginny right away. Their hair stood out. There were several other people around them. Astoria, I assumed, was a black haired girl in the snake coustume, Pansy must have been the princess, and Blaise was a prince. Harry, also easy to spot, was a jester, and Ginny was too, Ron was also a prince, and as I guessed, Lavender a princess. Theo wasn't dressed as someone in perticular, just wearing a beard, monocle, and a fancy oufit. Then Draco, another prince, a very common theme, alone. The other boy, I guessed Neville, was a lion. Luna, however, was no where to be seen. I looked at them for a while.

"Hello, Hermione!" I soft voice came from behind me. I whipped around.
Luna stood in a carrot costume. It sure did get attention. I didn't understand.
"Luna, how...how did you know it was me?" I asked.
"I was in the bathroom when you were. You left your bag in the stall the mermaid came out of," she held up my purse. I groaned inwardly.
"Please don't tell them," I nodded in my friends direction.
"Oh, that's where they are! I won't, you have fun Hermione!" And with that she skipped off. Neville took her arm.
There were a few boys looking at me.

I didn't like it and crossed my arms in front of myself.

Then Draco came up to me. I widened my eyes. Did Luna tell?
"Hello, gorgeous," he whispered.
I was stunned. Draco didn't like me! Now he was flirting with this other lady, who happened to be...also me.
"Um...are you...Draco Malfoy?" I asked, hoping my voice wouldn't give me away
"I am, but I was helping you get those guys away. There were about ten staring at you!" He joked.
Yeah, and you would be staring too, if you knew who I was!
I thought. He cleared his throat.
"Oh...um...I'm kinda looking for someone else...so...if you don't mind...I must be going..." He said.
"Who are you looking for?" I asked.
"My girlfriend. At least, I hope she's still my girl friend. Someone used imperio on me to hurt her and she's scared of me!" He sighed looking down.
"Can I help find her?" I asked.
"Sure! Her name is Hermione Granger! She has brown hair and brown eyes and she's slightly shorter than you," he said excitedly.
"Oh, let's search together, it'll be more fun!" I said. He totally fell for it.
"I don't think she came to the party," he said, shaking his head.
I fled bad. We shouldn't be searching for myself, we should be dancing.
"Draco, if she didn't come she isn't want to come. Let's go dance," I said.
"Are...you sure?" He asked.
"I'm positive," I replied.
"May I see your face and know your name first?" He asked.
"You may see my face but you can't hear my name," I said. I was about to take off the mast when He came in closer to me.
"You...you smell of fire whiskey. Was there alcohol at the party?" I asked shocked. He nodded and got even closer. I took a step back but there was only a wall behind me. Now I was scared. He kissed me.
"That's IT!" I screamed after pushing him back. He looked beyond shocked.
"I came here and you were being all romantic, looking for me, and then you kiss me? Well...I mean..." I sat down. Tears came from my eyes.
"I'm sorry, Hermione," he whispered. My breath caught in my throat.
"You-you know I'm...me?" I asked.
"You may have disguised your hair and your eyes, but your face is still the same. The same nose that crinkles when you laugh, the same slight smile on your lips, the same smell of cinnamon, the same voice," he said.
"I'm not drunk, I pretended to be and used magic to make myself smell bad," he chuckled. I got up, and slapped him across the face.