izone ; let's barge

"Okay, kiddos! Listen up!" Eunbi said and faced them.

"As you can see, our second mom, Chaeyeon, can't even stand straight due to her irresponsible drinking." Eunbi added.

Yena and Yujin was carrying Chaeyeon by her hand while the rest are just tipsy. Well, of course except the Maknae line and Eunbi.

"Should we trust Yena Unnie with driving or Me?" Chaewon asked.

"Uh.. No ones trusting the both of you." Nako savagely said.

"I trust Yena." Yuri proudly said.

"I thought you didn't drink alcohol? Why you saying absurd stuffs?" Hitomi joked.

"These Japanese members are savage when they party." Sakura said and apologized.

"What now? You became silent?" Yena asked Eunbi.

"Uh... Hyewon is currently hanging out with Ryuj-" Eunbi thought.

"Ah! Yena, Yujin, bring Chaeyeon to the van. The rest help them. I will drive."

"Unnie! You? Driving for more or less 3 hours going home?" Minju asked.

"Yes? I have license, I didn't drink."

"Oh god!" Yujin said, absolutely frightened to whatever the van will go through as Eunbi drove.

As they travel, let me give you an idea why the hell they are stuck with Eunbi driving.

A producer of Iz*One CHU invited the group to attend her birthday party. The party was lit with alcohol, dancing, singing and more. Chaeyeon drove everyone there. It was a long ride.

The event place was like a province, very far away. That is the reason Hyewon didn't go. She can't handle long travels. She sent a couple of hundred thousand bills to the producer as a present and said sorry for not being able to go with the group.

And now, Chaeyeon is wasted, Yena and Yujin? Exhausted. Yuri, Hitomi, Nako and Wonyoung? Bickering. Chaewon and Minju? Flirting. Sakura? Boping to Red Velvet casually checking Chaeyeon if she dead. Eunbi? Almost getting caught by police for reckless driving.

"Saaakuraaa~ This is the weirdest... Roller *hiccups* Coaster rideee~" Eunbi heard from the back.

"Unnie... We are in the van while Eunbi Unnie drives." Hitomi said holding her laugh.

"Get down, errbody!" Eunbi said and parked. The back people was scared since their dorm is not in this area.

"Don't leave us here Unnie! Please we like your driving!" Nako pleaded.

"Sillies. I won't. Just get out of the van." Eunbi said and opened the door for them.

"Unnie, we aren't JYPe Artists?" Yuri said as they saw JYP's tall apartment complex.

"We meeting ITZY-" Wonyoung said.

"Oh no, don't tell me..." Nako's eyes grew big.

"Don't tell us, we are going to barge ITZY's dorm?!" Yena asked.

"Oh yes, we are going to barge into ITZY's dorm." Eunbi smirked.

"Just follow me. I will treat everyone beef if you all do." Eunbi offered.

Everyone followed her inside.

The guards surprisingly didn't bother them and let them in.

"Unni-"

"Shh... Yuri, I got this." Eunbi proudly said. Yena and Yujin was really struggling carrying Chaeyeon.

Eunbi got everyone in the elevator and pressed the number to ITZY's room floor. And now, they are in front their door. Eunbi grew nervous.

"Ooh! This looks like my sister's dorm door!" Chaeyeon said and pressed the doorbell more than 40 times.

Izone was really nervous. Oh god ITZY's going to kill them.

"Who the fr-" a Shin Ryujin opened the door.

"Unnies!" Yeji screamed and went to the door. Chaeryeong saw her sister and laughed like there is no tomorrow.

Lia went to her and hit her slightly.

"You ain't going to help your sister?" Lia asked seriously.

"Izzafrank! Here lay Chae Unnie here." Chaeryeong said and offered the floor.

"Chaeryeong, the floor? Seriously?" Ryujin asked.

"What about it? She stole my bed!" Chaeryeong said.

"Uh... Sorry to barge into you guys. Is Hyewon there?" Eunbi asked.

"Yes! We were about to ask where you are, Unnie. Hyewon slept already and based on Chaeyeon Unnie's drunk situation, You should also sleep here too." Yeji offered.

"Oh we are fi-" Eunbi was cut off.

"Thank goodness! I am so tired and dizzy with Eunbi Unnie's driving! You guys are the best!" Nako said.

"Then, make yourselves feel at home." Lia smiled and chuckled.

Yuna was playing while Yeji and Ryujin gave them some pillows and blankets. Lia and Chaeryeong helped Chaeyeon. Chaeryeong was silently recording everything for Chaeyeon to see how embarrassing she is when drunk.

"Where's Hyewon?" Sakura asked.

"Oh she occupied the extra bed in our room, Unnie." Lia answered.

"You guys are like, saviors. We didn't know how to go home. Eunbi Unnie almost got pulled over by a cop and we didn't want to trust the wheel to Yena and Chaewon." Sakura narrated as the other members, except Eunbi who was asleep, plays.

"No problem, Unnie. We often get bored of Ryujin's jokes and her and Yeji Unnie's often bickering. If only we could get out of here and leave them." Yuna said.

"Absolutely the same with almost everyone in our dorm! Please adopt me juseyo!" Sakura said.

The other group laughed. Eunbi woke up as she remembered to buy everyone foods. Sakura told them to enjoy Izone's treats.

Chaeyeon also woke up and was having a hang over so Chaeryeong made her a soup.

"Why am I in my sister's dorm. Oh no! Did my members left me-" Chaeyeon looked around to see awkward stares from her members.

"Oh-"

"Next time don't drink so much, Unnie. We decided to have a sleepover with you guys." Chaeryeong smiled.

"Unnie, she took a video of you and sent it to your mom. That's why she is unusually too kind." Ryujin whispered.

"If only my head didn't hurt, I would steal your bed again!" Chaeyeon shouted.

The night was fun while ITZY and IZONE bond by playing ps4 and Nintendo Switch while the Unnies slept early.

"I mean, it was worth it to get wasted. Atleast I get to bond with my sister's group." Chaeyeon blurted. She is still not in her normal self.

"Hays... Just wait 'til we go home to Mom and Dad. You gonna get beaten, girl." Chaeryeong sassed.