11. Sneakily

I have band camp for the next 4 days for 10 hours each day, so I figured I would get this chapter out for you guys tonight. Unfortunately I will not be able to update for the next 4 days though, because my schedule is TIGHT. Also, school starts back in 2 weeks for me, but I tend to write down ideas I have on notebook paper when I'm done with class work, so I'll totally still be able to frequently update. Anyway, enjoy!

(Hehe smut)

"Gee, we have a problem."  I looked over to Frank and saw that he was still laying down beside me.

"What's the matter?" I whispered. He gripped both my hips and pulled me against him roughly. I was  able to feel the obvious bulge in his pajama pants. "Oh," I said in realization. "Do you want me to help?"

"Yes baby, please help me sort it out. I need you Gee..." he groaned, whimpering slightly when I touched him. I moved my hand to palm him through his pants, and heard a low moan come from him. That enough was able to turn me on.

I climbed over him so that I was grinding our hips together. Finally I tugged on his pants, and he pulled them off, desperate for something else. I teasingly ran my finger along the waistband of his boxers, making him whine.

"Please Gee I need something," he was begging now. I smirked before pulling his boxers down and stroking his cock, finally grabbing it and pumping it a few times with my hand. He moaned underneath me and squirmed as I continued.

Finally I moved myself down a little to where I was right at his hips. I moved my lips over to where they were nearing his tip, moving my tongue around it to tease him some more. Finally, I took him all at once into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down  in a rhythm.

"Ah fuck Gee, I'm gonna-"

I woke up, panting. Once my breathing finally calmed down, I remembered that I was still at Frank's house, and I literally had a wet dream while I was asleep in his arms.

Luckily, an angel of some sort was watching over me, because my hard dick was luckily not touching any part of Frank's body. Maybe if I could just sneak into the bathroom, I would be able to sort out my problem.

I slowly tried lifting his arms away from me, and I slipped out of the bed in order to head out the door. I slowly opened the door, careful not to wake Frank up. I was almost out the hallway when-

"Where are you going Gee? It's too early..." he mumbled sleepily, rubbing his eyes. I sighed in frustration quietly before turning my head, but not my whole body, in order to speak to him without him seeing my hard on.

"I woke up and it was hot in here... I'm just going to rinse my face off with some cold water real quick," I responded quickly before darting out the room and closing the door behind me.

I finally reached the bathroom and closed the door, locked it, and turned on the sink so it could cover up whatever sounds I made in the process.

(More smut ayyy)

Finally, I was able to catch some relief. I pulled my pants down with my boxers and began pumping my dick.

I bit back a moan as the pleasure surged through me, and billions of dirty thoughts flooded my mind. Thoughts of Frank squirming as I sucked him off made me even more turned on.

I had wet dreams before, but that one was different. It felt so much more real than all the other ones I had, and something about Frank being in it made it even better. I couldn't help but wonder how much greater it would be in real life.