Author's Note

Hello all Frerard shippers. As you know from reading the description, this is a crossdressing fic. I am actually really excited to get it started, and well, lets just say that things are going to get spicy. I've always sort of wanted to write one of these, but have never had the time!!! Anyway, that's all for now. Please remember to vote and comment, as it helps me out a lot, and share the fic if you want to as well! Your comments mean the world to me, even if it's just so much as making a reference (which I love by the way), or giving me feedback. I love it all!

[Here's some extra stuff. Only read it if you really want to, but I would appreciate it!]

Here I will be adding some quick advertisements for my other fics. The first one being "Writing for a Cause." This one is completed with about 50,000 words, and it's fluffy! There's also some smut in it, wink wink.

Also, if you're reading this right now, and you're one of my followers, I LOVE YOU! You're the reason I write stuff so I greatly appreciate it! Anyway that's all, continue on. :)

(Also, I will be adding my chapter planning at the end of each chapter to show you all my insane and crazy process for planning out chapters lol.)