Part 7

Your P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm blaring its music through my phone. I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes, attempting to wake up. I stretched my arm over the boy next to me and turned off my alarm that weirdly didn't wake him up. "Sleepy get up we have school," I mumble rubbing the top of his head. He didn't respond so I gathered my voice, "GET DE FUCK UP KINNY!" I laughed as I failed to mimic Cartman. Either way, the boy woke up in a hurry and fell off my bed.

With my loud laughing, I peaked my head into his view. "Fuck you," the injured Kenny grumbled as he rubbed his head.

"Take a shower, you reek," I scrunched up my nose for effect. He muttered before getting up and going to my bathroom. While he was in the bathroom I took my chance to go into my closet and pick out an outfit for school. Going through the insane amount of clothes. I stumbled across a shirt I stole from Kenny. It was oversized but not too much because it shrunk in the wash. It was loose, comfy, and had a nice design. The background was black and the design was filled with f/c splashes. I set the shirt over my shoulder and grabbed ripped, high waisted, light blue jeans. Pairing your outfit with black combat boots. Having what you are going to wear set up I went deeper into my closet. I searched for a jacket I stole from Kenny. It wasn't his normal but it was an orange hoodie that had a scarf piece just to cover up to your nose. Having that I got some black sweats for him to wear.

As if on cue he walked into my room with a towel wrapped around his waist. I stared and examined the bruised that were a deep purple and the cuts that used to be covered in bandaids and bandages. "Stop staring, I know I'm hot but still," shooting him a glare I walked past him.

"Put your own bandages on then," that I ignored his pleas and went to take my shower.

Scrubbing through my h/c with shampoo. Humming happily to myself. I ran the water through my hair after a moment and made sure all the shampoo was out of my hair. I reached for the conditioner before I heard a voice. "Can't find the bandages," Kenny spoke with a coy voice.

Luck was on my side. I had a shower curtain hiding my body. "Kenny! Get the fuck out! Sure we are best friends but I'm fucking naked," I yelled at him as I poked my head out of the curtain, covering my body.

"I don't mind," I made eye contact with him because he was already looking in the direction. His words were complete with a smirk, "Come on give me a show~"

Want to play that game? Fuck it! "Oh, just join me then," I cooed as I smirked back.

"Really?" Kenny spoke with hope.

"Nope, under the sink," I laughed as I went fully in the shower and put conditioner in my hair, "Get your bandages and get out."

"Tease," he muttered. I heard shuffling before the door shut. I laughed to myself as I went through my hair with conditioner. I let the soap sit as I washed my body. Rinsing my body and my hair before turning off the water. I stepped out of the shower and into the cold yet steamy air of my bathroom. I grabbed my fluffy f/c towel and wrapped it snuggly around my body.

I walked to the counter as I was looking for the clothes I placed there. I stared for a second as I retraced where I put them before I remembered that a flirt was in my bathroom a bit ago. "KENNY! GIVE ME MY CLOTHES!" I yelled through the door.

"Come get them!" I heard him yell back. I crossed my arms before I walked back to my room. I walked in and demanded my clothes back. "Apologies for being a tease and I'll give it back. Nice shirt you picked out by the way," I pouted at the boys' words, "Take as long as you want, I like the view."

"Fuck you," I didn't want to give in but I looked at the time and knew I wasn't going to have time to dry my hair if I let this go on. "Sorry for being a tease," I gritted my teeth. He smirked and gave me my clothing back. I returned to the bathroom and locked the door. I put all the clothes on before grabbing my blow dryer. I went over my hair while brushing. Completely drying my hair eventually. I put my hair as I normally do before I grabbed my makeup. I did the simple version of my makeup today as I didn't feel like doing more.

I went out of the bathroom and downstairs to get food. I saw Kenny already making pancakes so I smiled warmly at the guy. We sat in silence as he cooked. Soon enough he was done and handed me a plate. He and I dug into the food instantly. Making small conversation between bites.

After eating we put our dishes into the dishwasher walked out the door. Kenny was lucky and left his bag in his locker before Spring break. While I had a bag on my back, he was free from the stress on his shoulders. We walked to the bus stop making jokes and jokingly pushing into each other. Kenny had his scarf mask cover his face as we walked. He was simply hiding the bruises. That was something I learned over the time I knew him. I gave a small sad smile at the thought.

"Hey, fags," Cartman 'greeted' Kenny and I. Pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Hey chubby," I smiled at the common insult I threw at him.

"Hey fat ass, Kenny, Y/n," Kyle greeted in a less than cheery tone.

"I not fucking fat you Jew! Fuck you Y/N!" I laughed at Cartman's yelling and left Kenny's side and went next to Kyle.

I leaned closer to Kyle so I could whisper, "You all right? It's been a while since you talked to me, I'm worried."

"Yeah I'm fine, Bebe was blowing up my phone so I shut it off," Kyle smiled at me. I wanted to ask why he didn't block her but I decided not to.

"So cubby, where's your car?" I mocked.

"Paint Job you ass. Where's yours?" Cartman retorted.

"Didn't feel like driving, where is Stan, he always drives Kenny and Kyle?" I ask. Just then Stan pulls up to where we were waiting. Wendy was in the car so that meant someone was going to sit in the front middle and another in the back middle. I let out a sigh, knowing I was going to take the back middle of his truck. When we all got settled I was in the back seat middle, Kenny to my left, Cartman to my right, Kyle in shotgun, and Wendy in the front middle.

"Cozy?" Stan laughed out as he got a ton of swears thrown at him by everyone.