Part 17

P.S

I am not against the LGBTQ+ community. I simply say was I think the characters would say. As we all know, South Park targets all communities with jokes. Don't come at me. Thanks

Your P.O.V

"Okay, okay," I laughed as I settled myself, "Wendy, Truth or dare?" Everyone was sitting around the campfire with a beer in hand. (Don't ask how they got it lol)

"Truth," Wendy spoke confidently. The boys booed her as I smirked.

"When did you lose your virginity? And was it vanilla?" I asked. Her face and Stan's turned bright red at the question.

"That's two questions," Stan pointed out as an excuse.

"Don't be gay," Cartman complained.

"Fine. I lost it the summer after 8th grade and it was pretty vanilla," she rolled her eyes and sent Stan a glare. I gasped before I let out a laugh. "Shut up Y/n. Now my turn, Kyle truth or dare?"

"Uh dare?" he shrugged.

"You're gonna hate me, but... tell Cartman you love him and hug him," Wendy struggled to hold back a laugh.

"You bitch! No fucking way in hell am I hugging fatass," Kyle crossed his arms.

"You got to dude, it's a dare," Stan laughed.

"Do it pussy," Kenny and I said in sync. We looked at each other before we let out a small laugh.

"THE JEW AINT HUGGING ME!" Cartman squealed.

"Stop squealing like a pig, Kyle do it," Wendy spoke.

"Yeah Kyle just fucking do it, not that hard but just wimp out if you wanna," I teased Kyle.

Kyle grumbled as he walked over to Cartman who was screaming. He put one arm over Cartman's shoulder and looked at Wendy with a glare, "I love you Cartman," he spits out before walking away to his chair, arms folded. We all laughed out as we looked at their reactions. "Y/n," Kyle spoke smugly, my heart instantly dropped, "Truth or dare?"

I paused as I consider the options and ways it could go wrong. I took a glance at him, knowing he was an outcome of either, he raised an eyebrow at my glance. "Dare," I said making a squinting glare at Kyle. He gave me a smirk, making damn sure I knew that I made a mistake.

"Make out with Kenny. Tongue and all. Or lap dance, choose," Kyle glares at me.

I was completely pale as if I saw a ghost. My mouth opened in shock at what I was dared. My eyes were wide as was everyone else's. "I- how am I supposed to choose one of those, they are both so, so intimate" I replied.

"You got to do the dare Y/n," Cartman sang out but got a looked of disgust from Wendy and me.

Kenny tapped my arm to gain my attention. I looked in his direction as he pulled me closer to whisper, "You don't have to do it if you don't want to," He leaned away and gave me a look, almost asking what I was going to do.

"I-," I took a deep breath, "give him lap-dance I guess." I stood up and was about to move.

"You have to stay in his lap after too!," Cartman added, "OH! And you have to let him motor boat you!"

"You don't have to let him motor boat you, just stay in his lap," Kyle gave in a little to help you guys out.

I gave him a nod and looked back at Kenny. He then spread his legs and tapped his lap for me to sit down. I laughed before going up to him. I then proceed to do the classic GTA stripper lap dance. Everyone laughs as I awkwardly move around Kenny, not able to keep in my laughter.

"Ya like dat?" I spoke in a country voice that caused everyone to cringe as I crackled.

"Just for that let him motor boat you," Kyle states. I whip my head to glare at him. After seeing everyone agree I unzip the jacket i was swearing over my swimsuit and let Kenny motor boat me. "Oh my fucking god you did it!" Kyle laughs out with the group. 

After the laughter settled down, I placed myself in Kenny's lap.

"Comfy?" Kenny whispers in my ear. I give a faint nod as I think about payback.

"Oh, Stannn~" I sing out. I get a hum as a reply. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare I guess," Stan replies.

"Give KYLE a hickey please," I laugh out. Kenny shakes with laughter. I hear Wendy spit out her drink and laugh.

"Y/n! What the fuck?" Stan groans.

"Y/n, take it back," Kyle spits out.

"No, you asked for it by doing, well this to me," I say with confidence.

"Fuck, let's get this over with," Stan speaks. I turn my head towards Kyle as the two guys glare at me. Stan rolls his eyes and dips into Kyle's neck. The people-watching gave woos and clapped. Soon Stan stood up and wiped his mouth as Kyle wiped his neck in disgust. A bright red spot was left on his neck as he sent me a glare.

"Fuck you Y/n," he crosses his arm. I stick my tongue out at him as I laugh.

"Cartman you're laughing a bit to hard. Truth or dare?" Stan questioned.

"Truth, I'm not doing gay shit," Cartman huffed.

Stan paused for a second before grinning, "Are you a virgin?" Cartman's face drained all color as he stared mortified at Stan. "Answer." Cartman crossed his arms before muttering a 'no' and turning away. 

"HA! I KNEW FAT ASS WAS A VIRGIN!" Kyle yelled proudly.

"I'M NOT FUCKING FAT JEW!" Cartman squealed before looking at Kenny and I, "Kenny, truth or dare,."

"Hit me with a truth, I'm not getting caught up in the dares," he chuckled.

"Do you have a boner or are you trying to keep a boner from happening right now?" Cartman grinned.

"I'm done with this game," Kenny sighed. I moved my head off his should and looked at his face. As soon as he looked at my eyes he turned a light shade of red. I gave him a light smile so he knew I wouldn't judge him. He put his hand at the back of my head and pushed my face into his shirtless shoulder. He made a movement before letting me go. Laughter filled the group as I sat confused.

"OH GOD! THE POOR KID IS HARD!" Cartman blurts out in laughter.

"DUDE!" Everyone yelled at Cartman. I looked at Kenny as he gave me a lopsided, shy, smile. I looked down and noticed the slight imprint in his pants. I blushed and shot my head upward and buried my face in his shoulder. He let out an awkward laugh as he wrapped his arms around me.

"So we should go inside and sleep," Wendy spoke as she stood up and collected her things. As she walked into the camper she smirked at me. I blushed and avoided her eye contact. Stan got up and went into the camper as well. Cartman ran after the two, grumbling.

Kyle got up and walked near Kenny and me. "Sorry for doing that, I was just being spiteful," he apologized. I huffed and looked down.

"Eh I don't care, thanks dude. Been a while since I had boobs pressed against my chest," Kenny laughed out. I smacked his shoulder. Kyle laughed and walked away. "Ready to get up?" Kenny asked softly.

"Yeah," I said as I leaned back and off his chest.