Ch. 4

Presley's POV (HELLO!!)

When we got home Al's and I went to the kitchen counter to start her homework while mom went to the living room. She got started and about two problems in "Pres can you help me?" she asked. "Sure," I answered. I looked at it and it was fractions. I showed/explained to her and she got it. It was only a page of math, so she got done somewhat quickly with a few questions on it. She put her stuff away and we went to the living room and sat on the couch with mom. I heard a sigh. "What's wrong Ally girl?" I heard mom ask. "Nothing." She said flatly. "Sweetie I have 2 kids I can tell when something's wrong." Mom said I smiled. "I just miss him." She replied. "I don't know how everybody does it." She told us and started crying. Al's leaned on mom, and mom gave her a hug. I joined in. "It's still hard when Logan goes away, but at the same time it gets a little better when he calls us to let us know he's okay and having fun what he's doing." I told her. She started having trouble breathing "Just relax, you're okay. Where's your inhaler?" Mom asked. She pointed to her backpack. I quickly went to her backpack and looked in the small pocket pulled it out and ran back. I put it up too her mouth and gave her 2 puffs. When she finally relaxed mom gave her a big squeeze before going to start dinner. "I love you guys!" she told us "I love you too!" Mom and I said at the same time. I started tickling her and she started laughing which made me laugh. When I stopped we decided to watch some tv. I put it on Teen Nick and BTR was on so I left it there.

Al's POV

I'm sooo thankful to have the Henderson's help me along with Grandma and everybody. I just love that I can count on them for anything. They're my second family. When Pres turned on the tv and switch it to Teen Nick BTR was on and she left it there and it cheered me up a little, but I still miss Dad. I went to grab my phone from the kitchen and sat back on the couch. I opened twitter and put up a new tweet "@AlsSchmidt sometime you just need family on those rough days.. I miss you (sad face and heart emoji)" I tweeted with a picture Logan of dad and I hugging before he left. At around 5 Papa H came home and Mama H just finished cooking dinner. We all ate and enjoyed eating together.

Next Morning

I woke up to my 6:00 alarm to get ready for school. It's finally Friday which means DAD COMES HOME TOMORROW!!!!! I found what I was going to wear and got in the shower. When I got out I got dress, did my hair into a braid, and all that other stuff. When I finished I grabbed my dad's choose 180 necklace to put on and went downstairs to eat. It was time to leave, so I put on my shoes and grabbed my backpack by the door and followed Grandpa out the door. We pulled up "Bye Grandpa, love you!" I said getting out. "Bye Ally Bear love you too! Have a good day!" he said. "I will," I replied and shut the door. I turned off my phone and got in line waiting for Liz and Katie to show up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I hope you enjoyed chapter 4! Sorry for any mistakes. Please don't be afraid to leave ideas for me! :D And I'm currently working on......... CHAPTER 6 yes that's right chapter 6!!!!