Ch. 7

First of all i'm so sorry i haven't been updating.... i've been a little stressed mostly because of school. it's hard being a senior in high school. but anyway here's chapter 7! ENJOY!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 2014 (sorry for skipping)

Al’s POV

It’s 2 days after my birthday (March 7th) which means I AM OFFICALLY 11 YEARS OLD!!!!! Dad said since my birthday was on a Wednesday I could do a sleep over party tonight and tomorrow we were going to the roller rink, so Katie and Liz are coming over. Liz gave me the idea when she had her birthday in January. Dad was here to pick us up. Liz and Katie’s parents have met Dad, Grandma and Grandpa already so they trust them now. “Hi girls!” Dad said when we got in “Hi Dad/Mr. Schmidt,” we said at the same time. We were just talking about random stuff and the plan for today and Saturday on the way home.

Kendall’s House

Kendall’s POV

We finally got home and let the girls have fun. Al’s just wanted dinner with Liz, Katie, and I, so tomorrow we’ll see everyone tomorrow at the roller rink. Hopefully Al’s gave Liz and Katie a warning about certain people coming haha. “Al’s come here for a sec!” I called for her. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs “Yeah dad,” she said when she saw me. “Have you told them about who’s coming tomorrow?” I asked “ummm no I was going to tell them tonight,” she replied. “Okay,“ I said to her. I call the girls down here and Al’s had a confused face on. “I have a surprise for you,” I told them “Whaaaat?” Al’s said “We are going to make Al’s favorite dinner tonight,” I told them “What’s your favorite dinner Ally?” Liz and Katie asked at the same time. “The Schmidt Family Pizza!!!!” she said excitedly. The girls smiled and we started cooking. I showed them what to do while I rolled out the dough.

After dinner

“That was really good,” Liz said and Katie nodded in agreement. “Thanks Daddy,” Al’s said. “No problem,” I told her. “Before we go upstairs I have a surprise for you two,” Al’s said to Liz and Katie “Whaaat?” they asked “Well…… some certain people might be showing up tomorrow…” Al’s says making it a suspense moment. “Whoooooo,” they wondered. I was smiling big at this moment. “Well……. let’s just say that James, Logan, Carlos, and others will be there,” she finally told them heading to the living room. “What!?!?” they yelled and started screaming. I could see Al’s from the table and we were both laughing, then Al’s was attacked to the ground by her friends.

Next day

Katie’s POV

Last night was sooo much fun. After dinner Ally gave us a surprise that the guys were going to be there along with some other people. Then we played some games in the living room which was a lot of fun. Even Mr. Schmidt joined us in some games which was funny. After a few games we had cupcakes which were really good. After cupcakes we watched some movies in the living room with some popcorn and candy. Ally said that she usually doesn’t eat a lot but today was a special occasion. When it was getting late we moved some stuff out of the way so we could sleep on the floor. After a few movies we all crashed.

Liz’s POV

“Girls let’s go!” Mr. Schmidt called us down. Katie and I finished packing our bags and getting ready so we all went downstairs. We got in the car and off we went to the roller rink for some epic fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ i hope you enjoyed it and there's still more to come :D