Chapter 11 - A Bit More Intimacy

We burst through the door to Momo's bedroom, and she jumps onto the bed. I kick the door shut behind me and go to lie next to her.

She rolls over to make space for me, and I lay next to her as we look at the ceiling. I hold her hand and turn my head to the side to look at her.

She does the same and we look into each other's eyes for a second. She snarls and jumps up, pouncing over to me and lying on me, her face over my shoulder.

I take my hand off of hers and guide it round her back, and hug her tight. I lean up slightly and whisper into her ear.

"I love you Momo."

She pulls her head back from my shoulder and hovers it above mine, so our noses are almost touching.

"I-I love you too Y/N." She replies.

She slowly lowers her face towards mine, and our lips meet.

It starts slow and soft, pecking at each other, before it escalates, and Momo has  a hand placed on the back of my head, pulling me in and beckoning for more.

Our mouths open and our tongues wrestle, both of us indulging in the taste of the other's mouth. When we have to pull away for air, we look at each other and smile. We lean in and place our foreheads against each other, and I look into Momo's eyes, the sound of our rough and random breaths fill the room.

We stay like that, letting the tension build up, until I snap and I can't take it, slamming my lips into Momo's as we fall back into each other.

Momo makes a bold move and goes to the zip on her jacket, pulling it down, revealing a tank top over her underwear. I waste no time and sink back into the kiss, eager for more.

"You're really good at this Y/N." Momo says between sporadic breaths. I laugh softly and begin to plant soft kisses down from her cheek to her neck, and then down to her collarbone.

I make my way back up and kiss her on the lips again. She removes my shirt and copies my movement, and takes her lips off of mine and to my cheek.

She peppers soft little kisses down my neck like she won't ever stop. They're so soft, so gentle and so meaningful that I wish she won't ever stop.

I stroke her hair as she gently caresses my neck with her mouth and hand, before leaning up and bringing her face back up to mine, after admiring the light blush on my cheeks.

Once her head is level with mine I leave no time before plunging my mouth back into hers and winning dominance with my tongue, while caressing her back with my hands.

Just then, there is a knock on the door, and Momo yelps, before jumping off of me and sitting up on the bed.

"Come in!" She chimes

Her butler comes in and speaks, after bowing to her.

"Ms Yaoyorozu, your mother requests you in the halls for tea." He says very politely.

"Ok, we will be down in a minute." Momo replies.

The butler raises his head and is about to walk out, before he looks at me with a concerned and slightly horrified look. I wonder why, before I look down and realise that I never put my shirt back on.

He looks to Momo with her hair slightly strewn and her face flushed with a blush, which is thankfully receding from her face. He surely has realised what was happening, but he says nothing, closing the door and leaving the room in silence.

Once he has left, I burst into laughter.

"Did you see his face!" I splutter out between laughs and gasps for air.