Chapter Twelve

By the time I was up and ready for the day Alpha was still sleeping on the pullout in the living room. Mother Luna calls me into the kitchen with a spatula in hand looking rather frazzled. Is it because Father Alpha is back around the pack? Her brown hair is messily thrown into a bun which has wild hairs sticking up and she's still in her pajamas.

"Everything okay, Mother Luna?" I ask. She gives me a smile while brushing some hair from her face, obviously frazzled about something.

She just chuckles while shaking her head. "Megan left for school, Archer decided it was time for her to try a boarding school that is very good for non-alpha alpha children."

"Was she happy?" Megan is the youngest and is one of the triplets like Vic.

"She seemed to be. We just didn't exactly tell Daniel yet and he and Archer are already arguing," she rambles before giving me a fake laugh, "my god, I need to stop rambling don't I?"

"It's okay. You're stressed which being around father alpha is a good enough reason to be."

  She mutters 'I suppose so' before plating the pancake she was making. She has a small stack already forming on the counter. I start making me a plate of food before sitting at the kitchen island. I glance back towards the living room still hearing the soft snores of our Alpha. He has never slept in while i have been staying here so it is rather unusual to see him in such a valuable state. He has his arm wrapped around the pillow behind his head and his mouth ever so slightly opened. It's honestly adorable.

  With my free hand I fiddle with the ends of my white tennis skirt while I shovel food in my mouth with the other. Vic had left right after I woke up saying that he had to go train, which means that he was going to hide from his father. It now makes sense as to why Vic never got along with his father, his father being Father Alpha one of the most notorious runt haters there is. It actually makes everything so much more clear knowing that Father Alpha is Vics father, I never saw him when I was over and I knew he held immense power over the family. The Alpha title is the entire reason I never encounter the man of the house or Alpha Archer.

  What was Archer's life like? I know Vic was neglected by his father but he was never required to be in the man's presence almost everyday, he could almost always find a way out of it while Alpha could not. The only people he would have been allowed to spend time with would be his beta and gamma until he went to a camp just for next generation alphas. I look away from him only to catch Mother Luna watching me.

"He didn't mean to hurt your feelings, his father brings the worst out of him. He brings out the worst in us all."  I don't say anything. Having a crap father shouldnt give you reason to snap at others.

"I know..."

  I watch her lean against the counter, noticing just how fit and beautiful she is. Mother luna has a more square shaped body but is rather built. She has thick dirty blonde hair, much like her sons, and these eyes, man, those eyes hold comfort but yet pain. Archer looks more like his mother in my opinion, while Vic is more of a well blended combination.

"I know you are curious about Wen," she finally says. I narrow my eyes at her waiting for her to elaborate. "It was only a matter of time before it came out and hopefully Archer can explain."

"You won't tell me more?"

"It's not my place but he loved you so much. Remember that, okay?" She asks but I don't reply. When I finish my food she tilts her head to the side before looking to the front door. I mean I've been trying to put the pieces together of what I've gathered which isn't much. Somehow Wen is Archers brother, Father Alphas son. "Seems as if the Beta is here for you."