:/

Days have passed and they still didn't notice. Hyuna tried to talk to me in the beginning but as I ignored her she eventually gave up.

I haven't written him a letter yet because I wanted to see if there was change but no there wasn't.

I sat alone on the rooftop where I've been for the past few days. I eat and cry here. No one ever comes here except me. That's why it's my favourite place ever.

I was looking at the beautiful blue sky that was so simple and yet so confusing. It would change to grey/black and rain would poor down from the heavy dark clouds.

I let out a sigh. I heard the door open and I turned around to see Kim Namjoon. I quickly wiped away my tears and got up.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked him. He shrugged and came next to me and sat down. He patted the place next to him and I sat down.

"Why are you here?" He asked me. "I always come here." I answered honestly. "Why? Does it have the do with the fact you where crying?" He asked me again.

I looked him my eyes wide and shocked. Then they returned to normal. "You saw huh. You don't have to worry I'm completely fine." I said lying.

I'm not fine I'll never be fine. "I honestly didn't know you had emotions." He said I slapped his arm.

"Ya everyone has emotions I'm just better at hiding them." I looked down at the floor. "You shouldn't cry it makes you look weak." He spoke softly.

"So what you pity me know? Huh well screw you Kim Namjoon! I can cry when I want to." I yelled at him

He chuckled a bit. "I didn't mean it like that I meant that people might take advantage of you crying." His voice was so soft and tender.

Take advantage of me huh. "So why would you care if people take advantage of me?" I really wanted to know.

"It's wrong and your right I shouldn't care but I just can't look away when someone is struggling." He replied looking at the sky.

Was it pitty that made you come here and talk to me. Or do you know that it's me? You confuse me Kim Namjoon. One moment you hate me and the next your like this.

"Guess it's true what they say you are the sweetest person in our school." I smiled at him. I didn't even realise I did but I did.

He gave me a smile back. "Well rumours about you are wrong to in some cases like that you have no feelings." He said.

"All of those rumours are wrong." I softly mumbled. "What?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"I have to go are you gonna be okay?" He asked and I nodded. "Thanks." Was all I said and he flashed me a smile and left.

Now I was alone all over again. I drank some coffee and went to my locker and grabbed a piece of paper and my pen. I went back to the roof.