-_-

The second letter seemed much sadder then the one before it. I really need to help her and I can only do so if I find out who she is.

"Hey hyung." Someone called me and I turned around to see Taehyung walking towards me.

"Hey Tae how have you been?" I asked as we hugged each other. I hadn't seen him for a while. "I'm good how about you hyung?" He asked me as we broke the hug.

"I'm good same with you I presume." He just nodded and smiled at me. I gave him a smile back. I just need to know who she is so I can help her in a more efficient way.

Me and Tae talked some more and classes begin and soon lunch time had arrived. Yoongi hyung and Jungkook and Hyuna were already eating.

"Ya good way to wait for your friends before eating." Tae states with sarcasm. "Sorry hyung but you guys took forever so we decided to already eat." Jungkook smiled his bunny smile.

We sat down and started eating. Then I saw Ji Eun walking towards us. Everyone tensed up. She noticed this.

"Relax I'm here for Hyuna." She said as a sigh escaped her lips. "What is it?" She asked without looking up.

This annoyed her anyone could tell. "It's important and private so can we talk?" She asked her.

Hyuna her expression changed a bit. "We van talk later ok." She said and Ji Eun came closer. She saw how she wasn't even paying attention to her.

"Forget it it's not even necessary anymore forget I asked." After that she stomped away but not to her table she went to the roof.

Her friends didn't seem like they noticed she wasn't there anymore. This reminds me of what this person said in the letter.

"When I don't give them attention they don't give me attention it's like I don't exist." Could this be what Miss Flower is going through?

Must be something similar. I feel bad for her. That must be awful having the friends you care about ignoring you not seeing if anything is wrong at all. I feel really bad.

After lunch I wrote a letter during math class.

Dear miss Flower

Today I witnessed what you meant. Friends who you care about don't even notice when you are gone. I still have no clue who you are which makes this a little hard but I'll still try to help you. Maybe you should stay away from them for a while and see if they truly care about you they will come to you and ask what's wrong- I hope this helps you a little.

Kim Namjoon~

I folded it and put it in the envelope. After math class I put it above my locker and I saw Ji Eun standing in the hall. She looked like she was crying but that's impossible she doesn't have feelings.

I just shrugged it off and went to my next class. The day continued and it was finally time to go home. I felt exhausted. Today was so hard and depressing really.