.-.

As I got up and walked in the halls of school someone hugged me from behind. I looked back and saw it was Irene. I gave her a small smile.

I wasn't as happy to see her as I thought I'd be. "What's wrong?" She asked me worried. I shook my head.

"It's nothing." I replied she frowned. "It's nothing or you don't want to talk about it?" She asked me. "I don't want to talk about it." Spoke and she let out a sigh.

"Ok but I'm here if you wanna talk by the way I missed you." She said and I smiled at her. "I missed you to Irene." I spoke as the girls approached us.

"Omg Irene your back! We've all missed you terrible." Jennie exaggerated and gave her a hug. "I missed you all to so what have you been doing." She asked them.

"Nothing much just hanging out with Ji Eun." Chaeyoung commented. Liars it's been days since we hung out. Almost a week. Stop lying to get love from her you bitches.

I ignored them all and walked away. "She's been Like that all week whats wrong with her whenever we try to talk she just runs away." Yoohyeon spoke.

Don't make me laugh you all did this on purpose! You didn't even realise I was like this until Irene came back.

You guys are only friend with me because of her because she's my best friend and you have to make it seem like you are my friend so she will accept you.

Needy hoes. No one is real in this world your all needy as hell and are never satisfied with what you have. Or your jealous at people who have what you want and do terrible things to that person.

Your all the same except for you Kim Namjoon you are nothing like them. "Ji Eun." I heard a soft voice call out to me. I turned to see Chungha.

She had this small smile on her lips it was a bit sad. "I'm here for you." She said and hugged me. She then dragged me to the rooftop.

" I know you like it here so I brought you here. I know your hurt and I want you to let it all out." She spoke softly.

" I don't want to talk." I mumbled. " silly I never said talk you can write it down like how you write those letters to Kim Namjoon." She has a smile on her face.

My face clearly shows shock because of what I just heard. "He told me about the letters because he wanted my advice. He was reading one and I could tell it was your handwriting." Her smile never faded from her lips.

"Did you?" I wanted to say well ask more but my mouth couldn't form the words. She shook her head."I didn't your secret is safe with me after all I promised I wouldn't tell." She reminded me back of that day.

Where I had told how I felt to Irene I told her everything and without us knowing Chungha was there to and she heard everything.

I made her swear to never tell anyone and keep quiet and she promised. I gave her a hug. "He's really worried about you you know well the you who's writing the letters." She said looking at the sky.

"In the beginning the letters where just a way to cope because Irene left and I would always tell her but all she did was hug and comfort me. He's actually been helping me. I realise now that she isn't a true friend either. The only who is is you and it took me now to realise it thank you Chungha for everything." I smiled at her as she gave me the biggest smile possible.

"I'm always here for you and I won't ever leave you Ji Eun." She promises me and she always keeps her promises.