:(

Dear Kim Namjoon

I'll continue. I'm sorry it was just getting to much for me to handle. At first they where kind and sweet and they helped me and I didn't suspect a thing. But after a while they kept asking things from me. Me being the silly dumb little girl who thought she had friends gave it to them. But when someone was bullying me. I asked them for help but they didn't help me. They left me there and that's when I realised they only wanted to be friends because of money. I tried time and time to make friends but in the end I didn't learn at all. I kept falling in the same trap over and over again. To think of it. I was trapped in the same thing I thought I would be able to notice fake friends or not. But I didn't I fell for the trap yet again. They didn't ask me anything. I just gifted them things. To make em happy and stuff I never saw I was also buying there friendship. So Kim Namjoon got any advice for me?

❀❀❀

♥︎Miss Flower♥︎

I felt so sad when I read her letter. I wished I knew her sooner so I could help her. If she would tell me her name I could help her directly and not like this. What do you do to me. It was Saturday and the letter was send to me.

She must know where I live or she must have given it to someone who knows where I live. Anywho it doesn't matter. I was in my room lounging on my couch.

Suddenly my tv screen lit up and I saw the guys where calling. I quickly pressed accept on my watch and they appeared on my screen.

"Hey hyung it's been a while!" Jimin beamed through the screen. "Jimin! I didn't know you would call how have you been?" I asked excitedly.

A smile formed on his lips. "I'm good hyung tho I miss you guys but I'll be back soon." He was talking so excited I didn't even realise someone else was also here that I haven't seen in so long.

"Wait Jin hyung is here to?" I asked surprised because I didn't notice him and he started laughing. "Aigoo Joonie you need glasses or something?" He asked and I shook my head.

"We're here to you know." Tae and kookie stated in union. "Sorry guys my head isn't just in the game." I said and they laughed.

"Are you thinking bout that girl again?" Tae asked with a smirk as others there faces turned Shock.

My face turned a little red. I didn't even know if you just said that my cheeks would burn up. I gulped. "I am so what's the problem?" I asked trying to cover me being embarrassed.

"Nothing hyung have you found out who she is yet?" Tae asked me and I shook my head. "She does however send me letters but they have no clue in it that could lead me to find her." I said really frustrating.

"Then why don't you ask her who she is?" Jin said. "I can't she won't tell me and every time she mentions her name she says I hate her." I was so frustrated.

"So that's prove you know her and she knows you but maybe she just thinks you hate her because maybe you always ignore her." Jungkook said like a real genius.

"Wow that's actually pretty smart Jungkook." He smiled at me. "Thank you hyung." His smile never left. "So is Yoongi hyung busy with his girlfriend again?" I asked.

They all nodded there heads. So he sees her everyday but still isn't pleased that he has to ditch us. I mean we only call so we can hear and see Jimin and Seokjin and Hoseok because of there sudden transfer for a long amount of time.

Although they have a lot of work and hardly any time. We still call every Saturday only if it's just me and Tae, or something like that but the last time Yoongi didn't show. He keeps ignoring us and the others are sad. It's been a long while since we were able to talk to them again. Even though Hoseok isn't here.

"Pff he spends time with her all day and he can't spend 1 day to talk to you guys?" I let out truly frustrated at the fact.

"Maybe he's dealing with something it's alright I'm sure he'll be here next time and then we can all talk again and laugh!" Jin said smiling but it was half forced.

I just nodded. We continued and just talked about a lot of stuff. They were curious to how I met this girl. I told them about the letters she gave me. And that I started thinking about her more and more.

Just as a need to help her. But still I would love to know who she is. So I can shelter her from this cruel world. It had been almost 3 months since that.

My phone went of I looked at the screen and saw it was Yoongi.

~The weirdos~

Zombie

Guys I'm sorry I couldn't make it today Hyuna and I met and I just couldn't resist hanging out with her.

Taegir

Hyung you see her at school everyday. I know it's not the same as being outside of school but you could've at least stayed for like 15 minutes. She wouldn't die waiting that long.

Imasmolcookie

I agree with Tae hyung! Hyung Jin hyung and Jimin hyung were really sad you weren't here:((

Mochi

Guys it's fine.

Zombie

Yah Jiminie I'm really sorry but I promise I'll be there next time.

Momie

Yoongi you said that last time there's no reason to promise if you won't keep it.

Misterbrainiac

Hyung you and Hyuna can can meet later in the day what in the world would you being doing in the morning?

Zombie

And your supposed to be the smart guy.

Misterbrainiac

Nvm forget I asked. That's disgusting to mention that in a gc with Jungkook and Taehyung here there still innocent.

Imasmolcookie

Wdym?

Taegir

What about Jiminie?

Misterbrainiac

He ain't innocent and we all know it!

Mochi

I'm offended that you think that!

Momie

Jimin don't lie we all know well except maybe Jungkook

Imasmolcookie

Why do you guys leave me hanging? I wanna know!!

Taegir

This is a conversation for the adults kookie!

Imasmolcookie

Pff whatever bye guys I'll let you adults talk! Hmph