Who's she?

I found out how to put in gifs in my story so everything is gucci👌🏻🤘🏻

A/n a short one I promise so just so you guys know this book is for more then 70% based on my real life experiences and they weren't all that great and also I wanna build up the amount of depressed the messages get so now it might seem like it's nothing but I'll be worse and worse! Enjoy!

I read the letter I wonder who this could be. I feel like I should help this person because this feels like it's just the begging of something that could lead to so much more.

I grabbed a piece of paper and my pen and took my book and sat down on one of the hall seats and I stared writing.

Dear miss Flower

I'll call you that because of the 3 flowers you put where you normally sign your name. I'm honoured that you trust me to tell me what you've been going through. I don't know if I can do much but I'll try to help you as best as I can. I want to hear your story and help you in anyway possible

Kim Namjoon~

After I wrote the letter I folded it and put it in the envelope and placed it on top of my locker. Next thing I knew the bell went and I went to class. After a couple of hours it was lunch break.

I was headed to the cafeteria when I heard a girl cry. I immediately went towards the sound and saw she was being bullied by those girls again.

I rushed towards the girl and pushed those bitches away. "Ya stop haven't you done enough?!" I shouted at them.

"Look who it is. It's Kim Namjoon he's coming to save the pathetic whore!" Jennie spat angrily.

"Let's teach him a lesson to stop interfering with our business!" Chaeyoung spoke and the others nodded.

"Girls leave him alone he's not worth it." Ji Eun the leader spoke. "She's right let's go." Hyuna spoke and Jennie scoffed.

They walked away. I took the girl to the nurse office. I left her there and she thanked me and I went to the cafeteria.

"Namjoon where were you?" Yoongi hyung asked me as I went to sit with them.

"Ji Eun and her gang were bullying a girl again and I helped her and brought her to the nurse office." I replied.

"Let me guess it was Jennie and Chae again right?" Jungkook asked. I nodded. A small smile appeared on Yoongi hyung's lips because his girl didn't do anything.

Suddenly she came walking towards us. She hugged Yoongi from the back and gave him a kiss. "Hey babe." She said and he smiled and made space so she could sit.

Hyuna was actually really nice. She never did anything mean or cruel ever since she got together with Yoongi. She used to be a bitch so guys wouldn't try to use her.

"Hey Namjoon I'm sorry bout those idiots. They just can't help themselves." Hyuna spoke. I know who she was referring to so I replied with "it's fine don't sweat it I know how they are."

She gave me a smile and we started eating. After a lot of talking laughing and eating the bell rang. It was time for class again.

I had chemistry and Chungha was also there. She's my lab partner. She's really sweet and all I don't understand how she can hang out with them.

"Oh hi Namjoon!" She beamed with enthusiasm. I chuckled at her behaviour. "Hey Chungha how are you?" I asked her as I sat down on the chair.

"I feel bad because that girl she looked really bad and I couldn't do anything." She looked down. "I understand how you feel but why do you keep hanging with them?" I asked her really curious.

The question took her a bit of guard but she smiled at me. "Because of Ji Eun." Was all she said.

"What do you mean because of her?" I asked her. She shook her head. "I can't tell you but it's just because I'm her friend and I promised I would stay with her and I won't break my promises." She gave me this big and warm smile.

I just nodded. "Your a really nice person the world needs more of you." As I said that she laughed and gave me another smile. Time flew by and finally school ended. I went towards my locker and I saw the letter I wrote her was gone.

I smiled knowing she took it and she'll reply back any time now. I'm curious to see what she will reply.

A/n

Hiya did you enjoy this chapter? Let me know also what I promised I have 2 covers ready for my sequel and I want you guys to pick so here they are

The name is Love crimes because it will all be explained in the first chapter but here imma do it. She commits crimes for love just like she did in the first book but there they where cold because she just did them to survive now she's doing it for love!

Nr1.

Nr 2

Choose which one and comment also vote for this chapter oh and also imma be putting in 2 gifs in each chapter:)