The Unexpected(Chapter 6): I now know what I will do

POV-Demi 

"Oh is that then?" She questioned me. I really never seen Camila like this, it changes me. I can't stop me from thinking.. I want her to shut up, but I can inly do that if I kiss her.. "What are you going to do then?" she continued. I now know what I will do Camila, I want you to take my virginty.. 

I couldn't stop myself.. Our lips collided. This was an intimate moment for us. She kissed back. I wanted to stop but I couldn't, I stopped kissing her and whispered in my ear.. 

"Let's go to your room.. I want you to take something from me that I can't get it back anymore." I said pleadingly.. I was sure she knows what I meant. 

"Demi, I--" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence. 

"I want you too.. Please.." I begged, but she nodded.. 

We ran to her bedroom, I sat down on her queen sized bed as I watch her locked the door. She walked towards me sexily. I bit my lip because of that, I feel things 'under the belt'. She suddenly stopped and looked at me. 

"Ready?" she asked, and I nodded; blushed. 

"Very well.." She soon touched my cheeks, and our lips collided once more. This is awesome, I want to feel this every night of my life. I felt butterflies in my stomach flying free, like I already released them. She lifted me up and my legs wrapped around her waist. I never thought she is that strong. I didn't mind, what I did is focused on her doings. She laid me down, and she gently touches me. She kissed my neck down. I shivered as she done that, my face turned red as a tomato and hid my face. 

"Baby, don't hide your beautiful, red face.." she said sexily. How can she be so seductive at this point? But I'm loving it. She lifted her head and I saw her lustful eyes and smiled seductively. I couldn't help it but moan on what she is doing. I forgot one second that I am devoted to God, who hated lust and things like this. She slipped her hand under my shirt and she touched my breast, I escaped a loud moan, we were alone inside a huge house, her house. She said that her mother was in Canada, who probably where her dad is. 

When she took off my pants, this is where I'll lost my virginity.. In her own bed, with the love of my life, Camila Cabello, and not Lauren Jauregui. She started putting her fingers in, I let out a long moan, and at first it hurts, but that hurt turns into a very good pleasure, she also touches herself, and I don't know how much I can take it any longer. As I reached my climax, I shouted her name. We both shouted as we both reached climax.

"You came really fast." She joked, and laugh. We were tired, and we both loved Camila for this..

"I'm still glad I came fast" I winked because she knows what I mean. I'm still confused why I thought of Lauren.. I know I moved on...I know..

---------------------------------------------------

Hey yah guys.. Sorry for this 'sexy' scene but, I wish you'd like it. Comment and rate.. 
Peace out! Love ya'll..;) And sorry that's it's too short.. ;)
#cmrn 
~Camren_Harmonizer22<3