The Unexpected(Chapter 10): The promise

POV- Lauren 

As I once heard her name, I was in complete shock. This, this is where it will start over again.. As I looked unto those eyes, I saw hurt, pain, and madness.. I get that. She's mad at me for leaving her.. 

She left, and went to the bathroom, I wonder what she's doing there, maybe cursing me under her breath. I sat down and just continued eating my food, suddenly, Camila asked me.. 

"What's wrong? Do you two know each other?" with curiousity

"Sort of.." I answered just playing with my food 

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

"Uhmm, She.. She was.. She was m-my girl.." she coughed as she countinued. "She was my girlfriend." 

Camila's eyes widened and just sat there.. 

"Why giving me that reaction? You asked me so I answered." I said fiercely. 

"S-She just.. She just didn't mention you.." she said 

"And why will she do that?" I asked as I was annoyed that she keeps on asking me.. 

"Because..." she was interupted by Demi.. And that hurt me.. They kissed.. Infront of me.. My Demi's kissing my friend.. 

"..." I was speechless.. My heart broke into a thousand pieces.. 

"Oh, yeah, Lauren.. Like I said.. This is Demi.. My girlfriend." she said.. g-girlfriend? D-Do you mean they are together? T-The two of them? 

"W-Well, congrats.." I stuttered as I continued eating my food. I can't stand it. I'm hurt. I returned here to make things better, not to make things worse. All I want her to be happy, and I can see Camila's giving her that happiness I should've given her last time. I wish I could explain it to her.. But she doesn't want, I can see that.. Like they said, let go of someone you love the most. 

"Hey, are you two okay?" Camila asked 

"Yeah, babe.. We're fine." Demi said.. Gosh I missed her voice, I missed those lips that Camila's kissing..

"Y-Yeah, we're fine." I said. I was hurt.. She's being loved by my friend.. The one I loved the most is happy with my friend, and I can't hate her for that. I made Demi cried, she felt hell in her life.

"Okay, so, I will just buy food and return here.. Be right back gals.." She left and kissed Demi's cheek.. "And I'll be back for you.." Camila said.. I should be the one who's calling her that, kissing her like that.. but that was the past.

POV-Demi

There was an intense silence between Lauren and I. To be honest, I really miss her and I want to hug her, but I can't because if I touch her skin again, I might fall in love again with her and leaving Camila, just like me, crying like there's tomorrow. 

So I decided to make it up to her, even though she hurt me so bad.. 

"H-Hey" 

"Hi.." She looks sad.. What is the reason though, I'm already talking to her, what is the other problem. 

"Hey, why are you frowning?" I asked

"Oh, nothing.. Not my buisness actually." 

Oh, c'mon Lauren. You can tell me.."  I begged

"Oh, It's just, I missed you and I want us to be together again but I can't 'cause you already have a girlfriend." She explained as she continue playing with her food

"..." I was speecless.. She want us to be together again.. What if I accept that, will she hurt me again? 

"Say something?" she asked, no, she begged. 

"Look, Lauren.. I don't want to get hurt anymore.. The pain you gave me was like HELL. I can't get out of it. It took me forever to move on.. But now I found Camila, my life could be more happier than ever.. Look at her.." We both look at Camila as she's buying her food.. "... She's beautiful, pretty brown eyes, amazing smile.. and most of all..." I look back at Lauren, as we made eye contact.. Oh those emerald eyes, I've been waiting to see... " a caring heart.." 

She just nodded and I can feel that she's about to cry.. But I gave her my scarf.. 

"Don't waste this for me Lauren. I love her, like the way I loved you.. But don't worry, you'll always be in my heart, you're my first love, remember?" I said. 

"T-Thanks.. Me too, Dem, Me too.." she replied as her voice cracked. 

Camila came back with a hand full of foods.. Full of pizza's actually.. 

"What happened?" she asked curiously as she sat down 

"Nothing babe.. Got me something?" I said, changing the topic 

"Yeah.." She yelled like she's about to give me something she's longing to give me 

"A lasagna and pizza!!" 

"Oh, you know what I love.." I said, and I kissed her.. 

"Mmm, tasty lips.." Camila said seductively.. That really turned me on. 

"Oh, my god.. Babe, not in public.." I said, I was really turned on, on what she said 

"Uhmm, hey.. I'm still here.." Lauren said. I almost forgot about her.. She's there.. 

"Oh yeah.. Sorry.." As Camila jumped in shocked.. 

---At Camila's house--- 

We entered Camila's house and greeted her Mother.. She finally came back from California. We went upstairs and locked the door.. 

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Camila finally broke the silence 

"Yeah, sure." I replied as I laid down the queen sized bed

"Promise me you'll answer it even though it's not my buisness?" She asked again.. Now, I was worried what she'll asked..