The Unexpected(Chapter 17): The Sacred Truth

POV-Lauren 

Shit. 

I saw her. Cece Frey. The most beautiful girl I have seen in my entire life. This is when I fell in love with her. I don't know, but something caught my eye. her, tied blonde hair, her dress falling perfectly, and her smile, just lights up the room. 

I was lost in those things. I didn't noticed that she is calling my name.. 

"Lauren?" as I shook my head 

"Y-Yeah.. L-Let's go.." I stuttered because of embarrassment. Gosh, Lauren, why would you act something like that? 

"Great." 

This will be a long night. 

POV-Cece  

I was just silent, because Lauren acted awkwardly. I almost forgot that she was dating another girl, so there might be a little chance that she has a crush on me, but I don't want to assume that way. 

So, she started a conversation, breaking the awkward silence 

"By the way, you look beautiful.." she flirted, I can see she blushed 

"Thanks, you too, by the way.." I said, while looking away, trying to hide the blush 

"Hey, today, think of me as a dude. I want to be the 'man' who will make your night memorable."  she said, with confidence. 

"Lauren.." I was speechless. I like her, but I'm not used to this kind of relationship. I'm new to it. So, maybe trying can't hurt you, right? 

"Hm?" 

"D-Do you have a c-crush.... on me?" I asked shyly 

"Maybe, but I bet you don't want to.. So, it's okay.." She smiled. See? What she just did? She put aside her feelings for me, just to stay friends. That's what I like about her, putting people first than her. 

"No, I don't want you to do that.. Just keep in going, and if you are lucky enough, The young 'lady' might fall for her 'man'." I said. It's true.. If she made effort to strengthen this relationship, she's gotta work harder that she is now. 

"Why do you care anyway?" 

"Because, you've been there for me. You've loved me, the way I needed to be love. You've cared about me the way I needed to be cared. You are being loyal to me, the way I needed to be treated like a person. You are different, Lauren.. Different. I don't know why, but you are different from other men out there.." 

"Okay.." She turned off the engine, since we are in a fancy restaurant. 

"This is a new beginning for the both of us, Cece.. A fresh start.." She said, as she took my hand and kissed the back of it. 

She got out of the car and she opened mine and escourted me to that restaurant. 

"My treat, right, m'lady?" She did it again, the royal bow. 

I chuckled. Thinking that, maybe we should try 'us'. Because to be honest, I really like Lauren. She made me feel loved. Just loved. 

POV-Camila 

Demi is not home. I don't know where she's at but I guess she's on the way home now. I decided to listen to music.. And the first thing that came out on the radio was.. Jump then fall 

I am still confused why Lauren, didn't talked to me, nahh.. Not a big deal though, she's just outside there, making memories. 

All I know is, Ally is here with me. 

My best friend from middle school, is infront of my eyes 

I never really noticed that she was beautiful.. I sat down beside her, and we watch the movie.. As the heat tense up, I made the greatest mistake I could ever give to Demi.. I kissed Ally.. I was in shocked when she kissed back.. 

"Fuck.." sudden realization 

"What?" she asked innocently

"Demi and I dating! Don't what me!" I shouted out of my mind. 

"Sorry.." I can feel that she is tearing up.. I sat beside her 

"Look, I'm sorry.. It's just, I don't want to cheat on her like Lauren did. I want to make a difference in her life, now that I can't.. I'm just broken.." I said, covering my face 

"I should go.." she said while standing up but I stopped her.. 

"No, stay.. We'll just say it to her.. Whatever consequences are, I'll take it. I'm the first one who did it anyway.." She just nodded and I smiled 

After an hour, Demi arrived. As soon as she saw us talking..

"Hey babe.." as she kissed my lips.. She noticed that the taste is different.

"H-Hey.." I stuttered 

"Hey, Ally.." she greeted as she went to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water and sat down beside me. 

"By the way, babe, something taste different, your lips, I mean.." she asked curiously, "It tasted like che--" Ally cut her off, I was so nervous because I was the one who had to tell her that we kissed 

"CHERRY! I'm sorry okay? I kissed your girlfriend and that's it!" She shouted as she stood up.. "I can't be here if I would ruin a perfect relationship.. I don't want to ruin yours, especially Camila.." Demi stood up and walked towards Ally.. 

"Well, now you have.." She put the glass down and stormed out. 

As Demi banged the door, I looked at Ally and gave her a furious look

"What the fuck Ally?! I was the one who supposed to tell her, not you!" I shouted as I released tears from my eyes

"I'm sorry.. I just can't help myself.." She's sobbing.. I can't help it but feel bad for her.. Is she that special to me that I'm always feeling bad about her? 

God, help me.. 

POV-Demi 

I never ever ever thought that Camila will cheat on me. That pain I felt when Lauren left me, was the same I felt for Camila's action. I now why she doesn't want to hang out with me. Because she's in love with another girl.. 

All I ever want is to be the cause of her happiness, I can't stand in the way, I don't want to block it, because she really needs to ne happy. Hurting her was the last thing on my bucketlist, but her, hurting me, probably the second thing. 

I can't help it, I wanted to cut myself but I though of the things I would left behind. 

I called up, Lauren, but her phone was busy.. I didn't saw her since the day at the pizza hut when I ... nevermind. 

I just let myself fall on bed, and sleep like I don't want to wake up tomorrow.