The Unexpected(Chapter 13): Feel The Feelings

POV- Camila 

Shit. Why is she here? 

"Hey, Demz!" Dinah said and hugged her. Now I felt guilt because I was just thinking about Lauren. To be honest, I don't know if this relationship will even work. I have no idea. 

"Hey, Dinah.." She said, releasing herself from a tight hug. "Hey babe" She said and lean down on me to kiss me on my forehead. I let her. 

"How was your talk with Lauren?" I asked her 

"Oh, it went well. We started talking and she did tell me she wants me back, but I refused that because I told her I'm in a relationship now.." She explained. Dinah cleard her throat for being out of place. 

"Oh, sorry Dinah.. Well, since you're here, why don't we do this as hang out? Why'd you say, babe, is it okay?" She asked, feeling sorry for Dinah. 

"Sure, why not?" I said with an entusiastic tone 

"C'mon, let's go shopping." 

For the first time.. I am spending some time with my love ones. I love the feeling of this.. 

POV-Demi 

We went shopping, I bought what Camila wants. Dinah bought so much clothes, I can tell. Anyway, what Camila doesn't know that I bougth her a ring.. Actually, it still a promise ring. We are too young to get married, but we are no too young to promise each other. I don't want to hurt Camila, that is the last thing on my list doing it to her. I hated to see her cry, like my whole world collapse. 

When Camila and Dinah is still shopping from forever21, I'm at the ring store. 

"Yeah, how much is this?" I asked the fine lady 

"20,455 dollars ma'am." She said. Maybe I could buy that, just for Camila's sake. 

"I'll take it. Just this one, please." I pointed at the ring and the lady got it. 

'So ma'am, who's the lucky girl?" she asked. I was in shocked because I didn't know that she could smell a lesbian here. 

"How'd you know I was gay?" I asked as she shines it. 

"Well, ma'am, I've worked here for so many long, I could tell who is straight and who's not." she said, as she put the ring on the box. 

"She's Camila Cabello, by the way.." I smiled at her and she was in a pretty shocked face. 

"Wait, what did you say?" She asked fiercefully 

"Camila Cabello.. The girl I'm dating? Why? What's wrong?" I asked her eager to know her answer

"I'm Ally Brooke. Her friend. Her friend from middle school." She said with a smile on her face 

"Well, I'll go tell her, and maybe she'll remember you." I offered and she nodded. 

"Thanks, ma'am?" She asked as she asked for my name 

"Demi. Demi Lovato" I told her. Since it's Camila's friend, I could trust her, maybe a little. 

"Thank you Ma'am Demi." She said as I took the ring and ran off. 

Ally Brooke, eh? Well, here we go again, questions and answers.. 

POV- Lauren 

Cece and I became really close. She introduced me to her boyfriend, Keaton Stromberg. They met at the beach when Cece's ex-boyfriend dumped her. Keaton comforted her and there, they kissed and Keaton asked her if she could be his girlfriend. 

"Okay, so what happened next?" I asked, wanting to know what happened. 

"Nothing. We just fell in love, but seriously, I feel like Keaton is cheating on me." she shrugged. 

"Oh, don't worry Ce, everything will be alright. I'm here for you, all the way!" I encouraged her 

"Thanks Laur, for everything. For being my friend." 

"It's okay, I appreciated it." I smiled at her 

We hugged and just felt the company of each other. 

"Hey, what about you?" She asked as she released herself from the hug 

"What about me?" 

"Who do you like?" 

"Well, I don't really know.. I mean, I met up with my ex-girlfriend and we talked about that we should see often but not involve into a relationship anymore.. I mean, us.." 

"Oh, sorry, bout that.." 

I nodded and looked down.. 

"Do you really love her, huh?" 

"Yes.. Like she said, you will have a place in your heart for your first love.. But I need to let go, for Camila's sake.." I said 

"And who's Camila?" She asked while her eyebrows raised 

"You don't know Camila Cabello?" I asked her. I was very confused why she don't know her.. Maybe because popular girls doesn't need to be in one group right? 

"Oh.. The other popular girl.. I barely talk to her though.." she said.. 

"That's a shocker!" We both laugh.. 

This girl is an amazing friend.. She was popular.. And I will be safe with her, not that I'm using her and all, but she's just.. amazing... 

POV-Cece 

This is the first time I rescued a school mate. I saw them bully her, I could see that she was about to cry but the advantages of being popular is that I could control them, they are scared of me, but I'm not like that. I don't want to be like that. I just want to be norman, like Lauren. 

"You know, you are fun to be with.. Thanks.." I said with a sincere tone.. 

Oh, and yeah.. I may have feelings with Lauren because when I looked into those eyes, I can't stop staring at her. It's a beautiful emerald eyes, from a beautiful girl. This is my first time actually, liking a girl. So, I want to stop it before I could literally fall for her. 

The next morning, I broke up with Keaton because I saw him with another girl, kissing.. Maybe she was the reason why Keaton doesn't talk to me that much anymore. My feelings for him fade away, but I still cried. 

His brother saw me. Wesley Stromberg was the guy, I fell in love with. Man, Stromberg brothers are really so hot. 

Anyway, he comforted me and he said he'll teach his own brother a lesson for breaking a woman's heart, but I stopped him because I can't ruin a brother-relationship just because I saw him kissing another girl.

I don't know, but Wesley, was saying something to me. He said, he always liked me, but he can't go flirt to me because he loved his brother so much. Now that I'm free, he always give me flowers, always walk me to class. Everything.. This is the first step on how to release your feelings for Lauren.

POV-Ally 

Well, that's the first time I heard again Camila's name. God, I missed her. She was my first crush actually. I don't want to deepen these feelings for her, that's why I changed school just for the best. I don't want to get hurt, and I don't want her to feel awkward for me, now that I found out that she has a girlfriend, I couldn't wait to meet her up. But, it's still wrong. 

I put my elbow on top of the glass and I covered my face..

"Ally, are you okay?" my co-worker, Austin asked.

"Yeah, just a little bit of headache.." I said, while sitting down

"Tell the manager. She could stop you from work, a little bit. And also, you've taken a lot of favors form our co-workers. You should rest, just a bit, if you want." He adviced.

Austin is a gentleman person but I really don't know why I don't like him, not a bit, but I love him as a friend. He's a good man everybody could ask for.

But I can't stop thinking about Camila, on how we hanged when we were kids. I really still do have feelings for her, but I don't know if she'll remember me. Now, I don't know what will I say infront of her if we could ever still meet.

I missed her so much, but I don't want those feelings come back.. Never..