The Unexpected(Chapter 8): Looking for something

POV-Demi 

I was at school and I'm walking down the hallway and before I knew it, it was my girlfriend

"Oh, Camila!" I shouted as I catch with her and she turned around. I met those brown eyes again. 

"Oh, hi, what's up?" she asked. Why'd she asked. I always thought she will always be excited to see me.. 

"Nothing. I was just wondering if I could walk you to Spanish class." 

"Oh, no need. I'm meeting a friend." Camila said. Now, everything is confusing. I used to walk her to her classes and now she's saying no.. Why?

"Oh, okay.. Who is i--" I was cut of by the bell, I didn't had the chance to ask her who is that person.. 

"Bye Demi." She left without any kiss on the cheek or maybe 'see you later' sentence. She even called me 'Demi' instead of 'Babe' or something.. 

"Bye Camila.." I said.. Of course I was upset, My girlfriend leaving me behind. "See you later..Maybe.." I continued. 

I can't really meet up with her because this school is big one. You need texting to know where they are. I can't stop thinking about what Camila said. "Oh no need. I'm meeting a friend." I was rejected, by Camila.. For the first time.. Her friend must be special for me because she just said 'no' to me just to meet that friend. 

POV- Camila

I was talking to a friend when suddenly I heard someone calling my name. I recognized that voice though, of course it was her.. 

"Oh Camila!" 

"Oh hi, what's up?" I recognized that her happy face became a sad face 

"Nothing. I was just wondering if I could walk you up to Spanish class." I really need to get going and I don't want her to come, honestly, I don't have time for this 

---In Spanish class--- 

I walked into the room, I already saw my friend who I met yesterday night, She was Lauren.  

---FLASHBACK--- 

"Camila, can you take out the trash? Dad's not home yet." My mom yelled. I don't usually take out the trash, so I just followed then. When I got out of my house, I threw the trash and I saw a girl 5 minutes away from us. I have a clear eye sight, so don't underestimate my ability. 

I threw it and went to the girl. Then there I saw, A raven haired beauty, a stunning white sking, A beautiful emerald eyes. As I walk up to her, she looked at me. 

"H-Hey" I was shy, to be honest, I don't really talk to people. I only talk to those people who I bumped, like their book fell and I reached out for it to give it to them. 

"Oh hi." She replied. Her beautiful voice caught my eats. I could listen to her voice everyday, and it just makes me smile. It's like her voice became a music of a lifetime for me, that I don't want to listen to any music than just that voice. 

"C-Camila" I stuttered and just introduced myself, waiting for a handshake. 

"Lauren, but you can call me anything you like.: She giggled and winked at me. I blushed a little. 

"So, Lauren, why are you doing here at this fine night?" I asked her 

"Well, I have nothing to do in my room, and I'm waiting for someone to come around, and you are the one." She winked, I hid my face as I blushed so hard 

"Hey, why are you blushing? Did I say something?" She asked in a joking way 

"N-Nothing." I said. I can't help it but smile. There were an awkward silence, I can't believe that she smiled back.

"So Camila, tell me everything about you." she asked in a cute way. I have nothing to say, so Camila.. Think.. I put my index finger on my bottom lip to think of something. 

"Well, it's been my dream to be a singer. I don't reallt want to sing infront of a crown, I'm a shy person." I said

"Well, if you want to be a singer, you should learn how to conquer your fears. You need to have enough courage. Even though I still didn't heard you sing, I bet you are wonderful. Don't hide your talent from everybody, instead, show them that there is passion in you, that there are what they are looking for. Let them know your voice and let them remember that this Camila girl, is super amazing. You will be a great singer one day, Camz, I know it." She adviced. These words was tattoed laready in my heart. She became my anchor every step of the way.. 

"Thanks. I'll put that in mind. Anyway, my mother probably is waiting for me, but maybe I could see you again?" I asked and she nodded. 

"Great. So, this is my number, text me or call me, anytime you need me." I said. I stood up and walked away but I stopped. 

"And, you too, LoLo, you too." I smiled and winked, then I continued walking away. I may not see it, but I can feel she's smiling. 

I texted Lauren and asked her where school school she goes to and I was shocked. 

To Lauren: 

Hey LoLo, it's Camila. I was wondering, where's your school?

From Lauren: 

Uhm, Miami Highschool. And what about you?(: 

I was shocked when I read that. She goes the same school with me 

To Lauren: 

Same => Guess, we're school mates! :)

From Lauren: 

I guess we are(: Anyway, goodnight Camz. See you at shool tomorrow(: 

From that last message she sent me, it made my day. I almost forgot that I have a relationship with Demi Lovato. 

I dreamt of Lauren. Guess we're going to have a problem here Camila.. Oh Karla Camila Cabello.. 

---END OF FLASHBACK---

---------------------------------------------------End 

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the long update. I was just busy with school and stuff. I'm pretty exhausted right now.. Forgive me.. ;) Anyway, thanks for reading it. Love you all !! :* 
#cmrn
#Camren_Harmonizer22<3