The Unexpected(Chapter 23): The Threat That Changes My Life

POV-Lauren 

It's been 3 days since that night. That night where Cece found out about Demi and I. I tried contacting to her but she just wont pick up. 

Also, Demi, she can't find Camila. We were so worried. So, we team up and find them, ourselves.. 

Where could they be? Where could she be? Where could Camila be? 

The ringtone of my cellphone snapped me out of me thougths. 

"Hello?" I asked 

"Hey, Lauren." the other line said sarcastically 

"Who is this?" I asked, confused

"It's a friend of yours.." She puts emphazise tone on the word 'friend' 

"Who the fuck is this?" I was getting annoyed. 

"Just go to the old warehouse. 24th street. Be there at 5:00.. and if you'll be there at 5:01, your little girlfriend will be screaming her heart out." She treathened. I was scared and I looked at the time. It was 4:30.

"Don't you dare touch Cece!" I yelled. 

"Oh, it's not Cece, darling.." What is she talking about?

"Then who is it?" I asked. My voice cracked 

"Come here, then you'll know who.." I was nervous. So I just did what the voice told me. I don't care if it's a prank, I just want to know if it's telling the truth

24th street was pretty far from my house, so I hurried to my car and drove away. It's like a 25 minutes drive. 

When I was there already, my phone rang again. 

"Where is she?" I asked angrily. I was eager to know who did the person kidnap, if it wasn't Cece.. then its.. No.. It's not Demi. I was just with her awhile ago, but I didn't want to inform her because she is doing something at the bedroom god knows what she's doing.

"Go to the entrance, turn left then when you see a chained door, typed in the combination, which is 143. Got it?" She cleard.

"Just don't hurt her.." I begged then the voice just laugh..

"We'll see... Oh, and if you call the police, I will fuck her until I cum. Hard. Got it?" I was in tears. I just don't want to see her crying, saying that she's pregnant with a random person.

But I can tell that the voice is a girl.. Wait, does she have a boner? No judge, Lauren, you have too, right?

Oh, dammit, questions later.

I got out of my car and followed the instruction what she told me.

When I was at the door with the lock on it, I typed the combination and it clicked. It was opened.

"Hello?" I yelled. No one answered. Instead, I was grabbed from behind and a knife is at my neck ready to slice it open. 

Then a lady comes out of the curtain, which was spread out of the room.

And suddenly, I remembered that face. That brown hair.

It was Ally. 

"A-Ally?" I stuttered.

"I see you came?" She said

"Wh-where is sh-she?" I stuttered, carefully because the knife is pretty close to my throat. 

"Oh, you can see her.. right here.." She stepped aside as she revealed the closed white curtain. "But, you can only see her, if you stop seeing her.. and.. loving her.." She demanded. 

"Then tell me who is that girl is.." I begged. "And tell this dude, to remove this knife off of my fucking neck and I promise, I wont attack." I honestly said. Then the dude released me. 

"She's Karla Camila Cabello." From that time I heard the name, it broke my heart. She slide the curtain and I can see her in her undergarments only. 

"From tomorrow, you wouldn't talk to her, or see her. Allow me to be her girlfriend and never come back into her life." She was treathening me and her. 

So, I did what I have to do. I did what she asked me to do because I want to protect her from a girl like her. She deserves better, she deserves me. But I can't let Ally hurt her. So I slowly nod and she allowed me to go to her. Because all I want to do is love her, to hold her, and to have an amazing life with her. She made me a different girl. I fell in love with her since the day I met her. I want to protect her. 

Because I really do love her. 

She was tied up. So, I just ran to her and let her feel my warmth. She was sobbing, non-stop. I hate seeing her like this. 

"C-Camz?" I was scared. I was scared for her. I was scared I will loose her, in this kind of way. But I will, I will loose her. 

"L-L-Lo-Lo?" She stuttered. She was scared. She wanted to feel my warmth. She wanted to hear my voice. She wanted me to love her like never before. Because I know, deep down, she still love me. 

"Shh.. I'm here Camz.." I stroke her hair.. Then I looked to Ally. 

"Can you at least try to take down the rope so she could hug me?" I said while hugging her 

"Ugh, Fine." She said; annoyed. Then they took off the rope and I finally received the hug I wanted from her. The love I wanted from her. 

"L-LoLo, please don't... leave me.." She was crying while saying that. I can't help it but to release my tears. I can't say that Ally treathened her and me. So, I tried to tell her in some other simple words. 

I just gave her a fake smile which I can read that she's noticing it. 

"Nothing can seperate us, no one.." She said, crying 

"I'm sorry but there is, I'm leaving you, forever.. I'm sorry, but I'll always love you.." I said tearing up 

"Come back?" She asked, and I think she's begging for me to come back 

"No promises.. But I'll try.."

Then there was no answer. It sucks that I have to leave her just because of Ally. I don't want to leave her, but I also don't want her to be hurt. So I have no choice, it might hurt her, but at least this is not too hard for her. She might forget me, She will forget me.

When Camila fell asleep in my arms, I carefully lied her down on the bed, not waking her up. Ally was there, holding a glass of coffee. Then I finally got up and just stare at her, sleeping, innocently. 

Then I looked at Ally, "Please.. don't hurt her.. Please.." I beg and she just nodded. I believe her because this will be the most painful thing I will do to myself. I lean down once more into Camila's forehead and kissed her goodbye. 

I wanted to tell her that I love her so much, but I can't because she will fall in love with me, again. I didn't tell her because I know it will put her life on the line. Ally is a smartass girl, so I surrender her, just for her life. I was protecting her, protecting her from the girl she will just make her life a living hell. 

I did this, just because I love her. I really do. I don't want to loose her, not anymore, but if she'll do that, I can't have her. I can't love her. She became my everything.. She became myself. 

I wanted to hold her badly. Kiss her. Cuddle with her. And I wanna make a family with her. But I can't, because of one stupid fucking threat. 

I was outside of the warehouse and I went over to my car and just stared at the house, "Goodbye Camz, I will miss you.. And I promise, that you will be the only girl I will love for the rest of my life.." I got in and start the engine, "I promise.." I continued then I drove away. 

AN: Hey, this is only Lauren's POV. Maybe next time it will only be Camren's POV. If you okay with that.. Anyway, thanks for reading. Rate and comment. ;) :* xoxo