// Part Two //

Becky
I wore all black clothing which covered majority of my skin, vampires don't burn in the sun but it does tend to sting a little if you stay in it too long. Luckily for me it's quite cold out so my outfit won't be seen as suspicious, I drive my car up to the location and get out. I notice I'm the first one here but decide to go over anyway, I wonder if they'll recognise me. I only knew them both for a year, I walk over and see a smile on Ashley's face but no Colby.

"You here for training?"

I nodded my head and she looked down at the paper on the table.

"What's your name?"

"Rebecca Quin."

She dropped her pen and looked up at me.

"Becky?"

So she did remember me.

"You look so different. Where did you go?"

"I had to leave for a boarding school."

I lied through my teeth for if Ashley knew the truth I'd be dead on the spot.

"Did you hear what happened?"

"No, what happened?"

"Me and Colby's parents and basically everyone else on the street got killed by vampires, me and Colby were the only survivors."

It all made sense now, Colby's hate for vampires. I start to think that maybe this wasn't the best idea, I turn away but Ashley stops me.

"Hey where you going?"

"Uh I'll be back now."

I ran off to my car and sat inside, I know my parents must have been responsible for some of this, it's there fault I'm a vampire. I feel awful, maybe vampires are monstrous things of evil. Maybe we all do deserve to be hunted and killed. A knock on my window startles me I look up and see Colby, his only expression is anger. I unlock my car and he jumps in the passenger side. He can see my tears but he doesn't say anything, he waits for me to speak.

"Colby I-."

I stop myself in fear I'll say something wrong, or out of term and just upset him. I look out the window and he speaks.

"Where have you been and don't lie to me."

"Running."

"From?"

"Everything, my parents mainly. I couldn't kill them Colby."

I feel horrible for lying to him, I ran because I didn't want to be killed. I'm not innocent in any of this, I'm a vampire I'm the entire problem.

"Why would you need to kill- oh wait. I'm sorry..."

"No, I am. You needed me all those years ago and I left, I should've warned You about them but when I found out I left."

"It's not your fault, you could never have known."

"And it's not your fault either."

"Let's get you up to start training, you have lots to learn."

We walked back up to training and started learning the basics on how to kill a vampire, we moved on to how to use fire to kill a vampire. I had to be extremely careful not to kill myself, after fire we did just some basic stuff.

"Remember everyone if you pass this test next week, you will become a member of the Lopez and Fliehr Vampire hunting company. I shall be seeing you all tomorrow hopefully, I only need to speak to two of you and that is Rebecca Quin and Mercedes Martinez. The rest of you are dismissed."

I walked up to Colby and he held a burning torch in his hand, what if he's already figured me out.