// Part Seven //

Becky
I woke up buckled down to some sort of bed, I've tried everything to get out but I'm still stuck here.

"Stop!"

I stop and look as someone walked through the door.

"Now tell me why did you do that?"

"I'm not telling you!"

I hissed at him and he took two steps forward.

"I can feel everything you feel mind, if you die we die."

"Good!"

He undid the buckles and I instantly scrambled up to the top of the bed.

"Don't be scared of me. I'm only here to help!"

"Fuck off, I'm a vampire lord because of you Uther why the fuck wouldn't I be scared of you?"

He placed his hand on my knee and looked directly into my eyes.

"Take a deep breath, I'm not here to hurt you. Just to make you better, I'll let you go after that."

"I want to go home now!"

"No! You will stay here until I say you can go, understood?"

I just rolled my eyes and looked away from him, I felt him grab my shoulder and pin me down.

"Understood?"

"Yes! Now get your hands off my body!"

He sneered at me before exiting my room, locking it behind him not long after. I climbed off the bed and walked over to the window, I popped the lock and turned myself into a bat. I flew all the back to a hospital and signed myself in, this way Colby wouldn't be so suspicious if he found me. It's been two days and nothing from Colby, I spot my nurse walking in so I lay back a little.

"Right Rebecca we're just gonna give you these, you need to take one everyday to build your strength back up. Do you have anyone who could pick you up?"

"Yeah but can I borrow your phone or the hospitals one to ring him."

"Of course."

She handed over her phone and I dialled Colby's numbed.

*Ring Ring*

*Ring Ring*

*Ring Ring*

"Hello?"

"Colby, can you come pick me up from the hospital?"

"Becky? Oh my god your alive, yeah of course. I'll be there in ten."

"Thank you!"

I put the phone down and handed it back to the nurse.

"Everything's signed you can now go home!"

I got off the bed and walked down to the hospital entrance, I sat on a bench and waited for Colby. He finally arrived and ran over to me, giving me a hug.

"How?"

"I don't know, I fell out of your window and I heard a ladies voice and then I woke up in the hospital."

He grabbed my arm and looked at the bandages.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault."

He smiled at me and we went home.

*2 days later*

Colby
I don't think she's a vampire, I've done everything to try and prove it but nothing has worked. I even put garlic in her food and she didn't say anything, except for the fact that it was super tasty. I can see her in mirrors and in photos and she doesn't have any fangs. I've looked through every book and nothing, maybe she isn't the vampire lord I thought she was.

Becky
Enjoy that Uther, I ate garlic and you will feel the burn. I smirked to myself as i finished the last of my pasta, Colby looks deep in thought so I just place my hand on his thigh under the table. He relaxes under my hand and it makes me smile. God what is he doing to me?