𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕 ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞

Waking up bright and early for a run, Kirishima walked out of his apartment. It was cold for an August morning, just cold enough for a hot chocolate. He racked his brain trying to think of the coffee shop yesterday, but couldn't put his finger on it, so he just walked towards the general direction.

Eventually, he found the building, it's orange and green color scheme standing out against the early morning fog.

The same blonde was working there, thankfully, or else his trip wouldn't have been worth it. 

"Hey, Bakugou! Did ya miss me?" Kiri asked laughing a bit as he walked over to the grump of a man. 

"Yeah, yeah whatever. We just opened, so let me get my coffee and I'll get your fucking hot chocolate," Bakugou says yawning, and then sipping from a mug.

Kiri pointed at the mug playfully. "Whatcha got there?" 

"It's just black coffee Shitty Hair." Bakugou says seemingly too tired to be annoyed.

"You don't seem like a black coffee kinda guy." Kiri states shaking his head a bit.

"You don't know me Shitty Hair, we literally met yesterday." Bakugou points out.

"Yeah, good point. Just another reason to get to know you more." 

"Whatever, quit talking, I'm gonna go get your hot chocolate started, it'll be the same price as yesterday," Bakugou said walking away.

Kiri tried to remember what he payed yesterday, but he wasn't exactly focused with the hot boy in front of him. He felt he had to know Bakugou the minute he saw him. Of course he was intimidating, but-

"-Shitty Hair, snap out of it." The boy he was day dreaming about said forcefully.

"Sorry, what did ya need?" Kiri said shaking off the daze.

"The money...for your drink." Bakugou stated slowly as if it were obvious, because it truly was. 

"Oh yeah sorry, here's a ten." Kiri grabbed his drink, and then started towards the door. "Wait, Bakugou?" 

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Can I have whipped cream next time?" 

"Whatever Shitty Hair."