𝕃𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

Denki made some calls and arranged for the Bakusquad and his boyfriend to arrive at Kiri's house in ten minutes.

Well the Bakusquad minus Bakugou. Bakugou was showing up in thirty minutes to apologize to Kiri and fix things.

"Shit, does Kiri still like sharks?" Denki asked himself as he walked around the store. 

He had decided to get popcorn, a box of cookies, some gummy sharks, and chocolate bars. 

"Okay, Mina's bringing drinks, Shinsou's bringing some stuffed animals for Kiri, Bakugou's bringing an apology, and Sero is bringing the movie." Denki had mentally checked off his list and went to go check out when he made eye contact with his boyfriend.

"Hey! Baby! Whatcha got?" Denki asked peeking over into the basket his tall boyfriend was trying to hide.

"Hey! No peeking, love. I got you a surprise too." Shinsou said kissing the excited blonde on the cheek.

"Wait, but you didn't have-" Denki started but was cut off.

"Don't even start princess, this is for you." Shinsou said laughing at his boyfriend's pouting face.

"Okay, well I've gotta check out, but wanna walk with me to Kiri's?" Denki asked setting his basket down on the converter belt thingy.

"Yeah, duh. And I'm driving you." Shinsou responded matter of factly, causing Denki to roll his eyes.

Once it was time to pay, Shinsou beat Denki too it, causing him to pout even more.

"But I could have payed!" 

"Princess, stop complaining and get in the car. We have to go cheer up your friend."

The drive to Kiri's was filled with laughter, Disney songs, and maybe they had to park to make out for a minute, but Denki doesn't kiss and tell.

"Okay, go ring the doorbell to let him know we're here." Denki said pulling the bags out of the car.

"Okay babe." Shinsou walked to the door, only for it to be opened before he could do anything. 

"Hey guys!" Mina answered.

"How in the hell-" Shinsou started before being interrupted. 

"Alien intuition, now c'mon!" 

Denki and Shinsou walk in to find Kiri lying in a pile of blankets, his cheeks tear stained. 

"Oh, no. This is a solid level 9 sadness!" Denki yells throwing the chocolate on top of Kiri.

A gasp is heard from the kitchen, a glass falls from Sero's hand. Somewhere a baby starts crying. A car wreck happens in Chicago. 

"It's that bad? A LEVEL NINE?" Mina yells in disbelief. 

"We need chocolate! Gummy worms! Disney films! Maybe male strippers!" Sero says counting on his fingers. 

"Woah. Wait, no male strippers." Shinsou said, making Mina and Sero pout.

"IT'S A LEVEL NINE PEOPLE WORK FASTER!" Denki yells from under Kiri's pile of blankets. No one noticed him jump on Kiri and force cuddles onto him, but it's a level nine.

"The hell is a level nine, you dumb extras?"