ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝 ℍ𝕚𝕞!

"Bakugou! Bakugou! Tell me the teaaaaaaaa!" Uraraka said pulling his sleeve.

"Okay, okay, calm the fuck down. Kirishima came into the coffee shop a couple days ago, he goes to my college, we have some classes together, he's kinda hot, and he is old friends with Denki apparently." Bakugou said relaying the information he had on the really cute but annoying redhead.

"Did the Katsuki Bakugou just refer to someone as hot?" Uraraka responded laughing.

"Oi, shut up. Of course, that's what you got from that."

"C'mon please tell me you're going to ask him out?" She said nudging his arm.

"Well, I do have his number..." Bakugou then trailed off into thought.

"Hey, hey, don't ignore me! Ask him out, he clearly likes you." Uruaka said snapping her fingers in front of Bakugou's face and pulling him back into reality.

"Yeah, okay, I'm sure he does." 

"Sarcastic as always, Bakuhoe." She said rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, I'm sure he has a boyfriend or girlfriend or some shit anyways." Bakugou then looked down at his now cold coffee and sighed.

"Okay, well it never hurts to try, I've gotta go, but maybe just call him?" Uraraka suggests before leaving.

"Call him, huh." Bakugou whispers to himself, looking at his phone and then sighing once more.

It couldn't hurt to try, but it could wait until tomorrow. 

"Shit, maybe I should, after all it is only 9 pm." Bakugou says again, still pondering calling his crush.

Not crush, he was a college student, not a second grader. 

However he did find himself wanting to know more about Kiri, even if it was just simple things like his favorite color. But you don't call people to find out their favorite color. 

Well, maybe he could call and ask if Kirishima wanted to study with him later, because of course he was new, maybe he needed a brief explanation of the assignments.

"Yeah, that's a good enough excuse." Bakugou said clicking the call button. 

He immediately regretted his decision, a feeling of anxiety quickly rushing through his chest.

"Hello?" A voice said slightly confused.

"Hey Kirishima, do you wanna go out- I mean do you want to study with me?" 

"Were you going to ask me on a date?"