𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖?

"Dumb Hair, go out with me."

Shocked at the boldness of his words, Kiri couldn't respond.

"I knew this was a shitty fucking idea. You don't gotta-" Bakugou started to say before Kirishima leaned forward and pecked his cheek.

"I'd love to go out with you, when?" The redhead asked blushing a bit.

"I was thinking our first official date could be after school Friday, but I had Dunceface and the rest of the idiots bring a date to you, so..." Bakugou said before trailing off. 

"Wait, all this was planned?" Kiri asked. "Like from the beginning?"

"That's not what I said, dumbass. I didn't mean to hang up on you, it just kinda happened." Bakugou laughed nervously, as this was the most awkward thing he had ever done.

"So, wanna watch a movie?" Kiri asked holding up a DVD, and grinning like a small child.

"Sure, as long as there's popcorn." 

Kiri practically ran to the kitchen, to make popcorn. 

A few minutes of Bakugou sitting their awkwardly, and Kiri came back. 

"Finally, you took fucking forever-" Bakugou stopped when he looked at the popcorn. "Is that fucking cheese?" 

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind, I like cheesy popcorn." The redhead responded shyly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay, let me get this straight-" Bakugou started but Kiri interuppted. 

"I'm not." 

"Shitty Hair, I swear I will go home." Bakugou said getting up. 

Kiri grabbed his hand and pulled him back down on the bed, but he had doubted his own strength. 

Bakugou ended up falling on top of Kirishima, his hands on either side of the shark-toothed boy's head. 

Neither boy moved, both a little shocked. 

"Damn y'all move fast, I forgot my keys. Don't mind me!" Sero exclaimed opening the door and grabbing his keys. 

Bakugou scrambled off of Kiri, making him laugh.

"Just start the movie already dumbass!"

"Okay, okay. I get it dude."