ℍ𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕪

"You've gotta get up baby. C'mon." Bakugou whispered shaking Kiri lightly. 

The redhead continued to snore, making Baku chuckle. 

"Alright, gotta do this the hard way." Bakugou said standing up, causing Kiri to fall. 

"Awe. That was meaaann Kats-" Kirishima whined before catching himself on the last word. 

"What were you going to call me?" A hint of a smile crept its way onto Bakugou's lips, his eyes gaining an excited glint. 

"Katsuki," Kirishima said shyly, yawning a bit. 

"You can call me that, especially since 'Bakugou' will one day be your last name." Bakugou said leaning over to kiss Kiri quickly. 

The redhead blushed fiercely, not being able to form words. 

They eventually left to go to school together, parting ways once they reached the building. 

"And it's my newly-not-single best friend!" Denki said with a smile at the arrival of Bakugou.

"Everything in that statement is incorrect." He practically growled in response. "It was just a date."

"It was just a date!" Denki mocked. "Please, anyone can see you are head over heels for each other. 

"Well it's not fucking official yet Dunceface!"

"That hickey on your neck says otherwise."

Bakugou immediately took out his phone to check, causing Denki to burst into tears with laugher. 

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

"Awe you wouldn't dare. It would make Kiri sad." Denki said cackling. 

"Whatever dumbass, I'll just poison your coffee." 

Denki dramatically gasped at that, causing everyone to look at him oddly. 

Bakugou turned around to continue going to class when his red eyes met bright green ones. 

"Hi Kacchan!"

"Shitty Deku." 

"Katsuki be nice!" Kiri said from beside Midoriya. 

"Yeah, Bakubitch be nice." Denki echoed smirking. 

"Hey, babe did you wanna come by the shop and get coffee? Maybe stay at my place for a movie?" Bakugou asked ignoring everyone except for the redhead in front of him. 

"I'm sorry Kats, but Midoriya asked if I wanted to go over some track stuff with him this afternoon. I could still come by your place though if you want." Kiri said smiling apologetically. 

"Whatever, come by when you're done." 

With that Bakugou marched past everyone, leaving Kiri confused and Midoriya terrified.