𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕖𝕤

"Umm hi, Bakugou. What's up?" Sero says nervously. 

Kiri tensed under the blanket. 

Maybe if I don't move he can't see me, seemed to be his only thought. 

"I'm here to stop you dumbasses, from wrecking Dumb Hair's home, so get out, all of ya!" Bakugou said rather aggressively. 

"Fine, but you owe me so hardcore!" Mina said dragging Sero out the door.

"Denki, make him go away," Kiri whispered softly.

"Give him a chance, Kirisunshine," Denki responded coming out from under the blanket.

He pulled his boyfriend out of the house. 

"Babe, what you doing?" Shinsou asks as he's being dragged to his car.

"I'm giving my ship a chance to sail, and taking my boyfriend on a date," Denki responds kissing him on the cheek.

"Oh, well here. This is for you." Shinsou said pulling out a bag of Denki's favorite treats.

"I love you so much!" Denki laughed kissing him again.

Meanwhile, back inside, Bakugou speaks. "Kirishima, I know you're under there."

"Leave me alone, you made it clear you didn't want me anyhow," Kiri said spitefully. 

"Okay, so we're doing this," Bakugou said sarcastically.

He has been rehearsing everything to say in the mirror for twenty minutes, he can't give up now.

"Kirishima, I uh, I got you something," Bakugou said rubbing the back of his neck. 

Really Katsuki? You practiced and all you could say was "I got you something"?

Kiri popped out from under the blanket, looking at Bakugou with messy hair.

"What is it?" He asked tilting his head, reminding Bakugou of a puppy. 

Bakugou hands him a small bouquet of daisies.

"They, umm, they mean new beginnings, and I figured you'd like them Shitty Hair." 

"Oh. Thank you." Kirishima responded smiling and smelling the flowers he was given.

"Dumb Hair, go out with me."