ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥 𝕋𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Slight TW: Mention of a gunshot

Bakugou had in fact, taken Kiri out the night before. 

They had gotten slushies and then worked out together. Which in Kiri's mind is a great date. 

Regardless of how great the night before was, Kiri had larger problems to deal with. A problem with the name Shoto Todoroki. 

It was time for the races, and Todoroki had it out for him. 

"It's almost like he's not playing against anyone but you," Midoryia said observantly. 

"Yeah, I don't know. He's got some kinda grudge against me. Totally not manly." 

The lineup was starting so Kiri got in his place, ironically next to Todoroki. 

Taking a deep breath, he counted to three. Waiting. Waiting. Wai-

The sound of the gunshot flew through the air, the runners reacting instantly. 

A runner from another school quickly ran forward, but Kiri doubted that the runner would be able to keep that speed for long. 

Todoroki speed up in order to take the lead, but soon fell in step with Kiri. 

As they rounded the first leg, Kiri could feel the adrenaline to win take over. 

The second leg was easy, he ran ahead of Todoroki, falling into step with the blue-haired boy from the other school. 

The third leg was harder, his stamina to keep this pace slowly running out. 

He was panting, but he felt every pound of his feet against the ground, every muscle telling him to go faster. So he listened. 

Kirishima pushed his legs into longer strides, losing speed but covering more ground, leaving the blue-haired boy in the dust. 

Kirishima came out in first during that race and left with second place and another first that day. 

However as he walked out to go see Midoriya, a familiar face was awaiting him. 

"Eiji!"

"Katsu-" Kirishima was interrupted by a pair of lips against his own. 

"You looked so hot out there," Bakagou whispered in the redhead's ear after pulling away. 

"I got so many good pictures! Thank you for letting me take them! Now I just have to find and get permission to use them from other runners." Midoriya said beginning to mumble. 

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN DEKU!" Katsuki exploded, once again leaving Kiri confused. 

Midoriya made himself scarce, running up to Todoroki. 

"C'mon babe. Let's go celebrate."